25 weeks and SUPER crampy! lauren 3 kids; Virginia 32124 posts
25th Mar '13

I'm 25 weeks and all day today I've been having the WORST cramps. I've been laying down as much as I can and drinking water, but they aren't going away.

Is this round ligament stretching still or could this be cause for concern?

Little Bit's Momma Due October 21 (boy); 33 kids; North Richland Hills, Texas 7479 posts
25th Mar '13

Cramps could be contractions, I'd call in and see what your Dr says

lov'n Morgan 17 kids; Hickory, North Carolina 2355 posts
25th Mar '13
Quoting lauren ♥ 25 weeks:" I'm 25 weeks and all day today I've been having the WORST cramps. I've been laying down as much as I ... [snip!] ... and drinking water, but they aren't going away. Is this round ligament stretching still or could this be cause for concern?"

if it's that bad I would definitely call the dr/ go to labor and delivery!! If they are contractions you need to try to get them stopped.

MamaGryffindor 2 kids; Bend, Oregon 1399 posts
25th Mar '13
Quoting lauren ♥ 25 weeks:" I'm 25 weeks and all day today I've been having the WORST cramps. I've been laying down as much as I ... [snip!] ... and drinking water, but they aren't going away. Is this round ligament stretching still or could this be cause for concern?"

Id call your OB! :D
Never know!
Also i had SUPER bad cramps yesterday and i just needed to poo ;)
Its crazy how sometimes they can feel so similar, id call lady! Keep us posted!

ChristinaLynne Due October 7 (boy); 2 kids; Pancake, TX, United States 28967 posts
status 25th Mar '13

I would get checked Lauren. :( thinking of you

Ms. Carter Due July 26; 1 child; Texas 513 posts
25th Mar '13

I would go I'm 22 weeks n went to the er from cramping and nausea n I had a small fever n high blood pressure n they tried to keep me all night

Capt Plzen, Pl, Czech Republic 9110 posts
25th Mar '13

Hope things have gotten better Lauren! Update when you can.

lauren 3 kids; Virginia 32124 posts
25th Mar '13

The cramps have been consistent all day long... I don't want to call them contractions because it was pretty constant with no breaks in between or anything like that. Although, my stomach was super tight. I am still really crampy right now, but it's not AS bad as earlier today.

I have my 25 week check up tomorrow, so I am going to bring it up to the doctor when I am there.

Boston&Carters Mom 2 kids; Middleville, Michigan 257 posts
26th Mar '13

I had cramping randomly for past couple weeks and I am 28 weeks now
When i called my doctor he told me its something to be concerned about when if i go from laying down to standing or standing to laying down and it doesnt do anything
also if its gets worse and worse and worse
and if i feel multiple contractions in an hour

he just told me to take it easy and watch for more signs that could be pre term labor
and if i was worried at all just to go in and if its nothing serious well then atleast we know that :)

*~AngelEyes~* 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Memphis, Tennessee 10374 posts
26th Mar '13

I get cramping similar to that sometimes... mine have been nothing but stretching pains, but if it's THAT bad and NOT going away at all with laying down; then I'd call the doctor to be safe. Wouldn't hurt to just get looked at, better safe than sorry.