Cast Your Vote:
- Was right with all my children -- Votes: 3
- Was wrong with all my children -- Votes: 8
- Was right with some but not all of my children -- Votes: 0
- I only have one child, hope it's wrong though -- Votes: 4
- I only have one child, hope it's right though -- Votes: 0
And what was you next child?
'they' say that if a child says mama first that the next will be a boy, if a child says dada first the next will be a girl.
Was this right for you? Multiple times? everytime? not at all?
Both my kids said dada first and my first LO is a girl. Lol so it was wrong.
I've heard that before.
DD said 'dada' first and LO is a girl so it was right for me. LO said 'mama' first so hopefully that will prevail for me with my next pregnancy and I'll get a boy! :P
Cass said Dada first. :cry: lol & you've seen the ultrasound, we're def having a boy!
Tristan said dada first, that was wrong... liams a boy. lol. Liam said momma first... I hope its wrong again! lol
All my kids said dada first, even when dada was not involved...they're just easier syllables. *shrug*
DD said dadda first.. even now she hardly ever says mom or momma. Only when she's sad or crying or really pissed off lol.. I think it takes more effort to say mom vs. dad
Both my boys said dada first, we will see how this one works out ;)