13 month old phase Maddie F 1 child; Sarasota, Florida 777 posts
31st Mar '13

I always hear about phases toddlers go through and didn't think much of it but my daughter hasn't really been eating much. She doesn't drink as much but still drinks alright. She doesn't eat hardly anything though, i try several times a day:/ She also has a VERY hard time sleeping. I know at this time they can start getting nightmares? She wakes up around 7-8am every morning and takes maybe a 10 minute nap the WHOLE day. She's still tossing and turning and it's 8pm:/ She used to take two naps a day for about an hour and a half each plus she woke up at 8 and went to bed at 7. Do you think she's just not much of a sleeper or it's just a phase? Same with the eating

::Nikki:: 1 child; Arkansas 2624 posts
31st Mar '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Maddie F:</b>" I always hear about phases toddlers go through and didn't think much of it but my daughter hasn't really ... [snip!] ... she woke up at 8 and went to bed at 7. Do you think she's just not much of a sleeper or it's just a phase? Same with the eating"</blockquote>

Is she cutting any teeth?

Maddie F 1 child; Sarasota, Florida 777 posts
31st Mar '13
Quoting ::Nikki:::" <blockquote><b>Quoting Maddie F:</b>" I always hear about phases toddlers go through ... [snip!] ... she's just not much of a sleeper or it's just a phase? Same with the eating"</blockquote> Is she cutting any teeth?"

She's been getting teeth for awhile now since she has around 7 and always has one or the other growing in and it so far hasn't really affected the way she acts:/

::Nikki:: 1 child; Arkansas 2624 posts
31st Mar '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Maddie F:</b>" She's been getting teeth for awhile now since she has around 7 and always has one or the other growing in and it so far hasn't really affected the way she acts:/"</blockquote>

She could be getting molars, those were the only teeth that ever bothered my LO