3 y/o and anime Colt's mommy 1 child; Moore, Oklahoma 21313 posts
status 1st Apr '13

Well, I don't know if it's technically anime, but there's a you tube video of a Japanese cartoon, all in Japanese and my LO has been watching it on his kindle fire last night and DH said he's watching it again this morning, lmao. I don't know what he likes about it! I just think it's funny cause it's not in english at all. Maybe he likes the monkey? Do your kids watch anything weird like that?

Bogey Woman 2 kids; Fort Irwin, California 1892 posts
1st Apr '13

My son watches Dragon Ball Z in Japanese. If it's in English he pitches a fit.

Colt's mommy 1 child; Moore, Oklahoma 21313 posts
status 1st Apr '13
Quoting Bogey Woman:" My son watches Dragon Ball Z in Japanese. If it's in English he pitches a fit."

lol, so funny. I wonder if he will even catch on to any of the words, they talk so fast! He's been watching Dora a lot recently and has been saying a lot of things in spanish....

1st Apr '13
Quoting ღFrodoliciousღ:" DD loves Digimon, DBZ, and Sailor Moon in Japanese. :D "

My son loves Sailor Moon, too. His favorite is any episode with pegasus lol

I♥RYLEIGH 49 kids; Windsor, Ontario 10434 posts
1st Apr '13

My sister has loved anime for years... she just recently started going to those conventions lol. I make fun of her for it but she's so passionate about it. Its cute.

status 1st Apr '13
Quoting ღFrodoliciousღ:" DD loves Digimon, DBZ, and Sailor Moon in Japanese. :D "

It must just be something about the Japanese!

1st Apr '13
Quoting ღFrodoliciousღ:" DD's fave is the last season, with the Sailor Starlights and Chibi Chibi. She'll sit there all day if I'd let her, lmao. "

Smart kid ;) That's the best season lol

status 1st Apr '13
Quoting S+K=R [40 WEEKS!]:" My sister has loved anime for years... she just recently started going to those conventions lol. I make fun of her for it but she's so passionate about it. Its cute. "

One of my ex's was all in to it too. Not like convention in to it, but I did have to buy him all the dragon ball z dvd's (because he couldn't afford them :roll:) and of course, I watching them with him.