Reply
Buckwild star is dead... Vitameatavegamin 19 kids; League City, Texas 5829 posts
1st Apr '13

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/04/01/buckwild-starshain-gandeeone-three-found-dead-report-says/
Shain :(
I wish this was an April fools joke.
Of all the people on that show, he's the only one I REALLY liked.
Prayers for his family <3

user banned (boy); 2 kids; Fucking, Austria 36337 posts
1st Apr '13

Oh no :(

Cαtwomαn 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Gotham, DC, United States 12916 posts
1st Apr '13

That show entertained me. It was my guilty pleasure. I heard they all signed on for a second season too. Wonder if its going to happen now.



So sad. :(

user banned Due November 7 (boy); 1 child; Dayton, Ohio 26853 posts
1st Apr '13

As sad as it is that anyone passes away, that show was fucking TERRIBLE.

user banned (boy); 2 kids; Fucking, Austria 36337 posts
1st Apr '13
The ℰffin' D! 2 kids; New York 26316 posts
1st Apr '13

Although I didn't know about that show or anyone on it... it is terribly sad that he passed at such a young age. :(

♥♬♡ 2 kids; Pennsylvania 10385 posts
1st Apr '13

Was just gonna post this how sad, he was te only one I liked!!! I wonder why happend. Who were the other 2 people?

Vitameatavegamin 19 kids; League City, Texas 5829 posts
1st Apr '13
Quoting ℳary ℐane:" I think it was carbon monoxide poisoning. http://www.realitytea.com/2013/04/01/buckwilds-shain-gandee-dead-at-21-carbon-monoxide-cause-of-death-exclusive/"


At least if that's true, they probably didn't suffer :(

Bri + 1.5 <3 Due October 20 (girl); 1 child; Florida 4350 posts
1st Apr '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Just Ames:</b>" I never watched it. It didn't look appealing, lol."</blockquote>




Same here. I still feel for their families though. :/

user banned (boy); 2 kids; Fucking, Austria 36337 posts
1st Apr '13
Quoting Just Ames:" How? They were out in the open?"

they where in the car with the heater on and engine running.

Vitameatavegamin 19 kids; League City, Texas 5829 posts
1st Apr '13
Quoting Just Ames:" DAmn I didn't know that could cause CM poisoning."


Me either, I thought you had to be enclosed in a garage or something for that to happen.
Good to know and remember though. Never wait in the car with the heater running too long...

user banned Due November 7 (boy); 1 child; Dayton, Ohio 26853 posts
1st Apr '13
Quoting Lady GooGoo
Vitameatavegamin 19 kids; League City, Texas 5829 posts
1st Apr '13
Quoting Smartass *Preggo!*:" Yeah you didnt hear about this? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/09/nemo-death_n_2653687.html The dad was trying to keep him warm."


Oh wow :(
This is the type of thing I was thinking of when I said to remember... I know there's been times when we were out in the winter with the heater on and DH would run into Walmart or something. I'll never do that again!! I'd rather them be a bit chilly than dead any day.
I wish more people were made aware of this danger. I doubt it's a well known thing. Maybe up north or places where it's cold much of the year people are probably more aware of that. In the South I bet a lot of people like myself don't know that's possible.

Vitameatavegamin 19 kids; League City, Texas 5829 posts
1st Apr '13
Quoting Just Ames:" They were on a muddy road so maybe the exhaust was submerged?"


His exhaust is on the top of the hood, specifically so that he can go mudding and that won't happen. But idk.

Regina George ♡ 1 child; New York, New York 20756 posts
1st Apr '13

I can't believe it! He was my favorite, I even had a little crush on him :oops: I read MTV was filming for season 2 while this happened too..