4 Months Veronica ♫ 1 child; Fort Worth, Texas 201 posts
2nd Apr '13

Skylar can officially roll over and is eating solids! WHOOP!! According to her pediatrician she is doing wonderful on her growth and she is a happy healthy baby!! I could not be more proud! Just wanted to share :D

Lumen.Ash Due November 23; 1 child; Denver, Colorado 1272 posts
2nd Apr '13

Aweeee congrats!!!

M+1 1 child; Ballarat, Australia 1538 posts
2nd Apr '13
Quoting Veronica ♫:" Skylar can officially roll over and is eating solids! WHOOP!! According to her pediatrician she is doing ... [snip!] ... she is doing wonderful on her growth and she is a happy healthy baby!! I could not be more proud! Just wanted to share :D"

What did you start her off on? She rolls from back, to stomach vice versa? :) my LO is 3 months and when I put him on his stomach he gets mad and flips himself onto his back, but can roll over onto his stomach from his back.

I can't wait to start him on solids!

Veronica ♫ 1 child; Fort Worth, Texas 201 posts
2nd Apr '13
Quoting Lumen.Ash:" Aweeee congrats!!! "

Thank you!

2nd Apr '13
Quoting Marissa[+1]:" What did you start her off on? She rolls from back, to stomach vice versa? :) my LO is 3 months and ... [snip!] ... mad and flips himself onto his back, but can roll over onto his stomach from his back. I can't wait to start him on solids!"

She has an easier time rolling from her back to her belly but she can roll from her belly to back also. Yay for your little one on being able to roll over already! I was worried about starting her on solids but she was eating 8-10 oz every couple hrs and it didn't seem like she was getting full. I started her our on cereal but she did not take to that very well so I tried jarred food and now she is eating a lunch and a dinner with a bottle too of course. She was a 9 + lb baby so she was ready for those solids and boy does she love them!

2nd Apr '13
Quoting Veronica ♫:" She has an easier time rolling from her back to her belly but she can roll from her belly to back also. ... [snip!] ... and a dinner with a bottle too of course. She was a 9 + lb baby so she was ready for those solids and boy does she love them!"

Aww. I read that it's harder to roll over from back to belly, but infants do it around the 4 months old range, so your LO's on track :) it's crazy how they grow so quick! Every milestone is so amazing! I love watching LO grow

Oh wow, big baby! I've given LO rice cereal as well but doesn't fill him up.

3rd Apr '13
Quoting Marissa[+1]:" Aww. I read that it's harder to roll over from back to belly, but infants do it around the 4 months old ... [snip!] ... is so amazing! I love watching LO grow Oh wow, big baby! I've given LO rice cereal as well but doesn't fill him up. "

Yea I heard the same thing about rolling, I wanted to wait till 4 months to try her on solids. It was just a personal preference. I am sure some woman would still say it's too early but I feel like I am doing what is best for my child. I am letting her lead me into what she needs and not going by the book. Every baby is different.

3rd Apr '13
Quoting Veronica ♫:" Yea I heard the same thing about rolling, I wanted to wait till 4 months to try her on solids. It was ... [snip!] ... what is best for my child. I am letting her lead me into what she needs and not going by the book. Every baby is different."

I completely agree! I know many people who start their babies on solids at 4 months.