37 weeks almost done beyshie Due April 19 (girl); Japan 14 posts
3rd Apr '13

Love fruits

мɑkɑnɑni 1 angel baby; ~, FL, United States 65335 posts
status 3rd Apr '13

Yeah...WAIT.

Cordelia's Mom 33 kids; Bakersfield, California 3685 posts
3rd Apr '13

my suggestion is delete this post and save yourself some drama... and wait.

LIVE.OUT.LOUD Due July 11 (boy); 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Lawrenceville, Georgia 1624 posts
3rd Apr '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting That one chick.:</b>" my suggestion is delete this post and save yourself some drama... and wait."</blockquote>

Bingo!

O's mamma 1 child; Springfield, Illinois 2455 posts
3rd Apr '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting LIVE.OUT.LOUD:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting That one chick.:</b>" my suggestion is delete this post and save yourself some drama... and wait."</blockquote> Bingo!"</blockquote>

B-I-N-G-O

B-I-N-G-O

B-I-N-G-O

And bingo was his name-O.

3rd Apr '13

Sorry for the double post.

LIVE.OUT.LOUD Due July 11 (boy); 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Lawrenceville, Georgia 1624 posts
3rd Apr '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting O's mamma:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting LIVE.OUT.LOUD:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting That ... [snip!] ... and wait."</blockquote> Bingo!"</blockquote> B-I-N-G-O B-I-N-G-O B-I-N-G-O And bingo was his name-O."</blockquote>

Lmfao! I swear I sung that right after I posted it lol!! Sometimes I say/type thing that remind me of random songs. Lol

3rd Apr '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting LIVE.OUT.LOUD:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting O's mamma:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting LIVE.OUT.LOUD:</b>" ... [snip!] ... Lmfao! I swear I sung that right after I posted it lol!! Sometimes I say/type thing that remind me of random songs. Lol"</blockquote>

Ha I couldn't help myself. (: at work someone will say something that's song-related and I'll just start singing.

beyshie Due April 19 (girl); Japan 14 posts
3rd Apr '13

That's funny

3rd Apr '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting O's mamma:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting LIVE.OUT.LOUD:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting O's mamma:</b>" ... [snip!] ... Ha I couldn't help myself. (: at work someone will say something that's song-related and I'll just start singing."</blockquote>

Lol I'm the same way! Well I don't work but MIL, FIL, or DH will say something. Lol. I get in moods where I start making up songs about what my LOs are doing too. Its so weird lol. Like we are potty training our oldest and when he goes potty I'll start singing about it. Or when our youngest climbs on the couch. Lmfao!

adkjishaiu 3 kids; 1 angel baby; French Lick, IN, United States 45201 posts
status 3rd Apr '13

can you imagine how I felt with 2 in there! It was insane! But, she'll come out when she's ready and you'll be begging her to go back in.

3rd Apr '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting LIVE.OUT.LOUD:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting O's mamma:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting LIVE.OUT.LOUD:</b>" ... [snip!] ... potty training our oldest and when he goes potty I'll start singing about it. Or when our youngest climbs on the couch. Lmfao!"</blockquote>

Omg ! I have a song for anything O doesn't like. Such as medicine, or NOT messing up my rugs. "Mommy loves oli yes she does. Loves her kisses and her hugs. Loves her always just because. But don't ya mess with mammas rugs. "

4th Apr '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting O's mamma:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting LIVE.OUT.LOUD:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting O's mamma:</b>" ... [snip!] ... loves oli yes she does. Loves her kisses and her hugs. Loves her always just because. But don't ya mess with mammas rugs. ""</blockquote>

Lol Awww! Im glad im not the only one who does that. I thought I was just weird. Lol. DH always looks at me funny when I start making up songs. Probably because they are never the same. Lol. I just make it up as I go. Lol