22 weeks, constant cramping TheyCallMeMOMMY♥ 3 kids; Albuquerque, New Mexico 6820 posts
4th Apr '13

I woke up this morning to period like cramps, and they have lasted since I woke up about 4hrs ago. I really feels like Im on my period, or about to start my period. This has happened before too, it usually lasts for a day or so. Normal?
I have a doctors apt Tuesday so Ill be asking him then as well, but I wondered if any of you ladies delt with this? TIA!

*A&N's Mama* 2 kids; Halifax, Nova Scotia 4627 posts
4th Apr '13

That's your uterus growing. Completely normal

TheyCallMeMOMMY♥ 3 kids; Albuquerque, New Mexico 6820 posts
4th Apr '13
Quoting *A&N's Mama*:" That's your uterus growing. Completely normal"

Oh cool! I dont remember this pain with my other two kids. But I seem to be more in sync with my body with this kid. Im glad its normal!!

4th Apr '13
Quoting TheyCallMeMOMMY♥:" Oh cool! I dont remember this pain with my other two kids. But I seem to be more in sync with my body with this kid. Im glad its normal!!"

Yeah :) there was a LOT I went through with my last pregnancy that I didn't remember with my first! But it had been 6+ years haha!!

mama2manyyy 33 kids; South Carolina 1823 posts
4th Apr '13

I had the same cramping pretty much my entire second trimester with my first pregnancy and its really bad this time around with twins. My OB said it was just round ligament stretching and its totally normal. It used to freak me out a lot since it felt exactly like the beginning of my period but now I am just used to it.

4th Apr '13
Quoting *A&N's Mama*:" Yeah :) there was a LOT I went through with my last pregnancy that I didn't remember with my first! But it had been 6+ years haha!! "

Mine are 4yrs apart, and I still dont remember! Lol But thank yoU!

4th Apr '13
Quoting TmA's mommy:" I had the same cramping pretty much my entire second trimester with my first pregnancy and its really ... [snip!] ... normal. It used to freak me out a lot since it felt exactly like the beginning of my period but now I am just used to it."

Ughhhh I hope it doesnt last the whole pregnancy. not only does it hurt but it makes me bitchy. I dont deal with pain well! lol

4th Apr '13
Quoting TheyCallMeMOMMY♥:" Ughhhh I hope it doesnt last the whole pregnancy. not only does it hurt but it makes me bitchy. I dont deal with pain well! lol"

This whole pregnancy has me bitchy.

4th Apr '13
Quoting TheyCallMeMOMMY♥:" Mine are 4yrs apart, and I still dont remember! Lol But thank yoU!"

Np :)

4th Apr '13
Quoting TmA's mommy:" This whole pregnancy has me bitchy."

lol.. I was completely fine until about a week ago. Thats when everything went downhill! My SO says 'your acting pregnant' wtf jerk I AM pregnant! and YOU did this! lol
But yes, Ive been super bitchy lately too, and super sleepy...ugh only 22weeks.

But you have double the reason to be bitchy! Congratulations!

4th Apr '13
Quoting TheyCallMeMOMMY♥:" lol.. I was completely fine until about a week ago. Thats when everything went downhill! My SO says ... [snip!] ... super bitchy lately too, and super sleepy...ugh only 22weeks. But you have double the reason to be bitchy! Congratulations! "

Thanks! I had a OB appointment the other day and told him how bad my attitude has been this time around and he basically blamed it on the twins, plus I have a six month old. He seemed sympathetic but then on the way out took a moment to warn my husband that he was in for a long one :roll: I think he feels worse for him then me!