7 month old eating constantly mom2andrew&carter 18 kids; Leesburg, Florida 2159 posts
6th Apr '13

My 7 month old doesnt stop eating. He goes through at least 5 four ounce bottles during the day and at 3 at night. thats on top of the constant food he eats throughout the day. I feed him 3 full meals a day plus snacks here and there. I swear he could just eat dinner and if he sees someone with food he goes crawling over to them with his mouth open wanting some. It seems like he is never really full. He never sleeps either i though with him eating so much he would sleep but he doesnt hes always wanting a bottle at night. I dont know what to do im gonna bring it up the next time he goes to the doctor but i was just wondering if any other moms have been through this?

NeitherHereNorThere Due January 28 (boy); 4 kids; New York City, NY, Ireland 331 posts
6th Apr '13

sounds normal!

guess you have an extra hungry boy!

that's a good thing sweetie!

mom2andrew&carter 18 kids; Leesburg, Florida 2159 posts
6th Apr '13
Quoting babyboysmama:" sounds normal! guess you have an extra hungry boy! that's a good thing sweetie!"

yes but its hell at the same time cause i have barerly gotten 3 hours of sleep in 2 days.