13 months..... ~*~HeatherC~*~ 1 child; Ontario 1579 posts
9th Apr '13

Of breastfeeding and we're done :( I wanted to continue a bit longer but DD decided she didnt want to!! I weaned her during the day so I could go back to work when she was 12 months and now she has decided she no longer wants it in the mornings or at night. So sad but ok at the same time because I no longer have to pump when I go out. It has been 3 days of no breastfeeding, my b**bs arent too sore, a little but not too bad. I tried to nurse this morning because I miss it lol and she just pointed at my b**b, laughed and went on playing. So we are officially done. Bittersweet!

A&J. ♥ 1 child; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 5613 posts
9th Apr '13

Lol @ her pointing at your b**bs and laughing, awwwww :) but at least you got to give her a wonderful gift and you got to have that bond for over a year that's awesome. Be proud of yourself mama!

Bettinas 2 kids; Australia 2204 posts
9th Apr '13

13 months is still really good! You should definitely be proud of that! If my b**bs had cooperated, I would have loved to keep going with DS for as long as I could. I kind of lost faith in them after all that happened in that department :?