2 years Kelsey Leigh 1 Due June 10; 1 child; 6 angel babies; Calgary, Alberta 67 posts
15th Apr '13

I don't know how to explain truthfully 2 years ago today I found out my baby(7 weeks I should have been 12) had passed and im feeling like it happened yesterday I have had my son since then and cant help but sit here as he sleeps and think of my baby before him and wonder what he/she would have been like who he/she would have looked like... and all of a sudden im not coping well... I was doing so good I hadn't thought about the baby in 7 monthes since I had given birth to my son...but here I sit tonite crying wishing maybe I had had both babies:(

Mama Charli Due August 8; 6 kids; Texas 6387 posts
15th Apr '13

im confused?! You were 12 when you had a MC?

Either way, im sorry for your loss. It sucks but its ok to think about it and feel sad.

Kelsey Leigh 1 Due June 10; 1 child; 6 angel babies; Calgary, Alberta 67 posts
15th Apr '13

I meant I should have been 12 weeks sorry

mommy2thing1&thing2 Due November 11; 2 kids; Phoenix, Arizona 3064 posts
15th Apr '13

She should have been 12 weeks but stopped at 7

15th Apr '13
Quoting Kelsey Leigh 1:" I meant I should have been 12 weeks sorry"

OH gotcha! Its not your fault, I haven't had a real good nights sleep in like 2 months so my brain isn't fully functional.

Again, Im sorry for your loss

Kelsey Leigh 1 Due June 10; 1 child; 6 angel babies; Calgary, Alberta 67 posts
15th Apr '13

i just feel like im depriving my son of something like i should be happy i was blessed with a happy healthy baby now and i just cant be who i was before my loss... i wanna be who i was before but i cant

15th Apr '13
Quoting Kelsey Leigh 1:" i just feel like im depriving my son of something like i should be happy i was blessed with a happy healthy ... [snip!] ... was blessed with a happy healthy baby now and i just cant be who i was before my loss... i wanna be who i was before but i cant"

have you tried therapy?

I know its not the same thing, but 6 years ago I lost someone very special to me in Iraq. Every since then, im not the same person as I was. I still think about him, still cry about him & talk to him. In the long run, I found happiness that helped me because the person I am today.

Some people tell me I'm heartless because, I too, have had MC's. But I don't feel that connection others do and I don't think about them unless something brings them up. But the point of me saying this is, everyone deals with things differently. You just have to find things that make you happy and run with it and the pain eventually eases up but never really goes away. No matter what/who the loss was, it will always be in your heart if it/they meant anything to you at all. KWIM?