20 pounds! ERMAGHERD BEEDS! 17 kids; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 4099 posts
26th Apr '13

I've lost 20 pounds in the last two months!!! Down from 200 to 180....

Lol, never in my life did I think I would weigh 180 pounds, I am 5' 1" and thought I was "fat" at 130.... But I gained A LOT of weight in my pregnancy.

But I'm so proud of myself, I've been doing weightloss the healthy, smart and time consuming way and I'm being patient instead of restricting like crazy.

Only 60 more to go!

Rebekah Garden x3 Due October 5 (boy); 33 kids; Fall River, Massachusetts 5223 posts
26th Apr '13

Wooo! :) Good job! Keep up the hard work!

user banned 2 kids; Iowa 7762 posts
26th Apr '13

What have you been doing?

Gratz! That is a great accomplishment!

Mama2(three)Boys ♥ 3 kids; New Jersey 10457 posts
26th Apr '13

Congrats!! Good job!

ERMAGHERD BEEDS! 17 kids; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 4099 posts
26th Apr '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Sailor Moon:</b>" What have you been doing? Gratz! That is a great accomplishment!"</blockquote>

Just being more conscious of what I put in my body, not buying snacks so they're not in the house, trying to not eat too much or too little everyday (I eat about 1700 a day because I'm still breastfeeding)

Going on at least a 20 minute walk with DD every day

And when I got to my first plateau earlier this week, I started doing crunchless and twice a day and squats

Bernadette xo 2 kids; North Carolina 320 posts
26th Apr '13

I know I'm probably gonna sound crazy right now, but I am 5'8" and weigh 140 and would like to get some weight off myself! Not so much losing a ton of weight, but at least gain some muscle, you just feel flabby after a baby! What methods are you using? I recently started walking twice a week, and watching my diet and I already feel better, just monitoring my health! It's an empowering feeling when you know you're not eating all those "processed" foods. People think it doesn't make that big of a difference, but it really does! You feel better about your decisions, and in turn you feel better about yourself!
Congratulations on your weight loss, by the way!

BeautyLies21 1 child; Canton, Ohio 46 posts
29th Apr '13

Just wanted to say you're def. an inspiration to me!I am also 5'1 trying to lose a massive amount of weight. I actually got up to 240 while I was pregnant! :oops: Now going on my 6th week soon I am 220. I started working out on my 3rd week out of the hospital... probably not the best idea but I needed to do something I felt so discussed with myself. If I aint dyin I'm tryin! lol

ERMAGHERD BEEDS! 17 kids; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 4099 posts
29th Apr '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting BeautyLies21:</b>" Just wanted to say you're def. an inspiration to me!I am also 5'1 trying to lose a massive amount of ... [snip!] ... probably not the best idea but I needed to do something I felt so discussed with myself. If I aint dyin I'm tryin! lol "</blockquote>

Aw thank you <3 so sweet

I needed that! I've been stuck at 180 four 5 days, hearing that I'm helping motivate someone else helps to motivate me!

thats me. :) 18 kids; Edmonton, Alberta 3307 posts
29th Apr '13

that is awesome.

slow and steady wins the race.

Crystallight 2 kids; 1065 posts
29th Apr '13
Quoting Cheeks mom:" I've lost 20 pounds in the last two months!!! Down from 200 to 180.... Lol, never in my life did I think ... [snip!] ... the healthy, smart and time consuming way and I'm being patient instead of restricting like crazy. Only 60 more to go!"

im 5'1 they smallest ive ever been was 117 my body just has to many curves i cant help

BeautyLies21 1 child; Canton, Ohio 46 posts
30th Apr '13
Quoting Cheeks mom:" <blockquote><b>Quoting BeautyLies21:</b>" Just wanted to say you're def. an inspiration ... [snip!] ... sweet I needed that! I've been stuck at 180 four 5 days, hearing that I'm helping motivate someone else helps to motivate me!"

Thats great! I'm glad I motivated you also :)