2 kids potty trained in just 3 years! Belle De Jour Due October 8; 2 kids; Kentucky 17572 posts
28th Apr '13

I'm so excited! I have a 3 year old and a 2 year old (in 8 days) and I think it's safe to say that my youngest is fully day trained! We haven't even attempted night training yet but during the day she hasn't had any accidents in over 2 weeks!
My oldest has been fully trained since a few months after her 2nd birthday so I figured we had at LEAST a few more months until Lila started really getting it but sh'es doing so good with it that I wouldn't be surprised if she is fully trained in the next month!
I'm so excited! I only had to change diapers for 3 years with 2 kids!!! :D

♥three babies ♥ Due September 13; 4 kids; California 7373 posts
28th Apr '13

My daughter was fully potty trained by 3 year old. My son was fully potty trained by 4 year old. I have to say girls are easier. That's good to say.

Belle De Jour Due October 8; 2 kids; Kentucky 17572 posts
28th Apr '13
Quoting ♥three babies ♥:" My daughter was fully potty trained by 3 year old. My son was fully potty trained by 4 year old. I have to say girls are easier. That's good to say."

I just feel so lucky to have them both done at the age of 2. And in the beginning of 2 too. I have heard of so many people not getting their kids trained until 3 or 4 and I just couldn't imagine. :oops:
I'm a lucky mamma :lol:

Supafly★ 2 kids; Poland 14109 posts
28th Apr '13

Damn I had 3 1/2 years of diapers and I didn't even start my youngest yet lol. But my kids have a bigger age gap. Go girl!

28th Apr '13
Quoting Uncle Obama's Banana:" I just feel so lucky to have them both done at the age of 2. And in the beginning of 2 too. I have heard ... [snip!] ... of so many people not getting their kids trained until 3 or 4 and I just couldn't imagine. :oops: I'm a lucky mamma :lol:"

Of course. Long story short my son has some developmentally delays like 2 year behind.

28th Apr '13
Quoting Supafly★:" Damn I had 3 1/2 years of diapers and I didn't even start my youngest yet lol. But my kids have a bigger age gap. Go girl!"

Yeah them being so close in age helped :lol: But OH MAN I can't wait for the day (which will hopefully be soon) that I don't have to buy anymore diapers and wipes! That's going to save me like $100 a month!

28th Apr '13
Quoting ♥three babies ♥:" Of course. Long story short my son has some developmentally delays like 2 year behind."

Oh I wasn't saying anything against him taking till 3 to potty train. That's actually still pretty good compared to some of the kids I've seen/heard about.
I was just bragging lol.

28th Apr '13
Quoting Uncle Obama's Banana:" Oh I wasn't saying anything against him taking till 3 to potty train. That's actually still pretty good compared to some of the kids I've seen/heard about. I was just bragging lol."

I know. Sometimes it depends on the child, you know! Brag away :D

28th Apr '13
Quoting ♥three babies ♥:" I know. Sometimes it depends on the child, you know! Brag away :D"

Yup, I was so worried with her SPD that she wouldn't potty train for a long time. But I guess she just REALLY wants to do the things her big sister does so I'm happy with it lol.

28th Apr '13
Quoting Uncle Obama's Banana:" Yup, I was so worried with her SPD that she wouldn't potty train for a long time. But I guess she just REALLY wants to do the things her big sister does so I'm happy with it lol."

Lol. My daughter told me "I don't want diaper anymore," at 2 year old. I told her well go get some underwear out of our dresser and she said happily "okay momma."
She's been showing my youngest who is 1 year old how to potty in the big girl seat.

28th Apr '13
Quoting ♥three babies ♥:" Lol. My daughter told me "I don't want diaper anymore," at 2 year old. I told her well go get some underwear ... [snip!] ... and she said happily "okay momma." She's been showing my youngest who is 1 year old how to potty in the big girl seat. "

Awwww that's adorable. :D

Supafly★ 2 kids; Poland 14109 posts
28th Apr '13
Quoting ♥three babies ♥:" Of course. Long story short my son has some developmentally delays like 2 year behind."

That's why DS didn't train until 3 1/2. I didn't even attempt it until he was almost 3 because I knew he wasn't ready. My second is advanced so I'm introducing the potty much earlier. But he's a boy so I'm still not expecting it to be easy lol.