11 month old talking Tara plus 3! Due October 10 (girl); 3 kids; 1 angel baby; Missouri 2773 posts
28th Apr '13

Just curious how many words your 11 month old says ? :)

*B & D Mommy* Due January 19; 2 kids; Illinois 15946 posts
28th Apr '13

Not much really. He says mama, mom, Dada, dad, hi (only said that a couple of times), and Ted (for his Teddy lol), and bye and Bubba (for his brother )

THE Draco Malfoy 1 child; Tennessee 19885 posts
28th Apr '13

see it (sounds like shit though)
dada
bye
book
baby
no
uh-oh

dream 2 kids; Linz, Ob, Austria 59797 posts
28th Apr '13

words? zero

occasionally, I'll get a mmmmmmmmamama or maybe some other sounds, but no actual words.

Live-Laugh-Love 3 kids; Kitchener, ON, Canada 7853 posts
28th Apr '13

none. just lots of babbling dada and mama.

Tara plus 3! Due October 10 (girl); 3 kids; 1 angel baby; Missouri 2773 posts
28th Apr '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting *B & D Mommy*:</b>" Not much really. He says mama, mom, Dada, dad, hi (only said that a couple of times), and Ted (for his Teddy lol), and bye and Bubba (for his brother )"</blockquote>

Yeah my son only said a couple words. This girl just non stop talks lol

jen black 2 kids; California 1854 posts
28th Apr '13

My daughter was saying at 11 months:
Mama, dada, baby, uh-oh, hi, bye, baba, no and that's all I can remember

* Clairebear * 1 child; Ireland 2452 posts
status 28th Apr '13

My daughter just turned 1 but for the last couple of months she's babbling constantly lol. She says mama, dada, baba, ah-ah (no), bye bye, day day (also bye lol) ra-ra (haven't a clue) la-la, bobba (her bottle) and I think she's trying to say doggy. At least that's what it sounds like when she's watching the dog chasing her tail or something. She's never quiet, she's a talker just like her mother! :D

Jeeper 1 child; Orlando, Florida 2287 posts
28th Apr '13

DD is 9 months and says Mom, mama, dad, dada, baba (she doesn't know what baba is so she calls dad baba too lol), heba for Heather my roommate, and hi a few time. Oh and I swear she said good one morning

Tara plus 3! Due October 10 (girl); 3 kids; 1 angel baby; Missouri 2773 posts
28th Apr '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Clairebear & Abbey G :):</b>" My daughter just turned 1 but for the last couple of months she's babbling constantly lol. She says mama, ... [snip!] ... like when she's watching the dog chasing her tail or something. She's never quiet, she's a talker just like her mother! :D"</blockquote>

Haha my dd says rawr rawr too.

* Clairebear * 1 child; Ireland 2452 posts
status 28th Apr '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Tara plus 2.5:):</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Clairebear & Abbey G :):</b>" My daughter just turned 1 but ... [snip!] ... or something. She's never quiet, she's a talker just like her mother! :D"</blockquote> Haha my dd says rawr rawr too."</blockquote>

I really don't know where she got that from lol though I think one of her toys makes a roaring lion sound. Maybe that's it! La la is definitely from a singing phone she has :D