20 weeks pregnant and having horriable leg an back pain Brittany Anilao Due September 15 (girl); 17 kids; West Virginia 7 posts
29th Apr '13

si i am 20 weeks preganant with my daughter.this is my second pregnancy. with my son he never bothered my ciatic(sp) nerve till i was 30+ weeks. but with my daughter over the past few weeks since about 15 weeks ive felt nothing but pain in my left leg and back.its so bad that i cant walk sometimes or put a lot of presure on my leg.wich not walking isnt a option with a two year old who acts like hes ate nothing but sugar all day.lol i cant seem to stay in a hot bath for more than a min without it making me sick,heating pads only work so long to.has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you relive it? at my last ultra sound the tech confirmed she her butt was snug in my left hip.ive tried diffrent positions to move her but nothing is working! uhg shes so stubborn!

[JadeLee] 1 child; Minnesota 12190 posts
29th Apr '13

Have you tried a chiropractor or prenatal massage?

Brittany Anilao Due September 15 (girl); 17 kids; West Virginia 7 posts
29th Apr '13

no i havnt.my husband is in the army so in order for my pregnacy to be covered i have to go to thier drs.i will have to ask if its a option! id try anything right about now for some relief!

The ℰffin' D! 2 kids; New York 26316 posts
29th Apr '13

I would say that a prenatal massage does wonders!
I have the same issue, just a little bit further a long than you are. And it didn't bother me last time until I was 30+ weeks. It sucksssss. :(

[JadeLee] 1 child; Minnesota 12190 posts
29th Apr '13
Quoting Brittany Anilao:" no i havnt.my husband is in the army so in order for my pregnacy to be covered i have to go to thier drs.i will have to ask if its a option! id try anything right about now for some relief!"

Tricare probably won't cover prenatal massage, but depending on which kind you have you could see if they would cover chiropractic. If not they will cover physical therapy which can work wonders too.

Brittany Anilao Due September 15 (girl); 17 kids; West Virginia 7 posts
29th Apr '13

will deff ask them what they cover! cause i need some relief!