Cast Your Vote:
- I live in the same town-rarely -- Votes: 3
- I live in the same town-every other weekend -- Votes: 6
- I live in the same town-every weekend -- Votes: 10
- I live in the same town-several times a week -- Votes: 13
- I don't live near my parents -- Votes: 2
- We are estranged -- Votes: 1
right now I am living with my parents. my kids see them daily. their fathers' parents do not live in the same country so they have never even met them. when I lived out of this house they saw my parents every week. sometimes more than once a week.
We live with our in laws, my parents live 45mins away, and we go over 2-3 times a week.
For my parents we live in the next town over and he stays with them once a week during the day. For SO's parents they live almost an hour away and we go up every other week. No way in hell are they keeping him alone though
I don't talk to my parents, my Grandparents raised le however DH's Mother lives in the next town from us. DS stays with her every weekend and has a very close relationship with her and will occasionally see her through the week too, it is only about 5-10 minute drive in the car so easy to travel to.