3 boy Charlie Banana size S for sale/trade P Pickle Pants 98 kids; California 20522 posts
17th May '13

In great condition. come with both inserts. $50 value new! Some very light staining on one. I'm sure it will sun out, haven't tried!

Would love to trade for some neutral or girly diapers (preferably prints). I like Alvas, SunBaby 4.0s, and BumGenius especially, but am open to other brands for sure.

Any takers?
4495C4E6-2018-4853-8671-CA0078CEC862-24195C0CDF9-AA35-4609-B99D-364E4C2DE22D-241

Here's the size chart for those looking:

409203F3-6295-4EEF-8A70-689D9034536B-241

Mandy ♥ Hailey+Roo 2 kids; Middleton, Idaho 11788 posts
23rd May '13

How much to buy? I don't think you'd be interested in any of mine.

P Pickle Pants 98 kids; California 20522 posts
23rd May '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Mandy loves Hailey+Roo:</b>" How much to buy? I don't think you'd be interested in any of mine."</blockquote>

Make me an offer. Not sure how much shipping would be. Probably $4-5 as they are bulky.

23rd May '13

Ooh, wait. Are you interested in newborn BumGenius AIOs?

25th May '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Mandy loves Hailey+Roo:</b>" Ooh,I wait. Are you interested in newborn BumGenius AIOs?"</blockquote>

I could do more newb AIOs since I now know my daughter is gonna be in them a bit :) what colors?

25th May '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting P Pickle Pants:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Mandy loves Hailey+Roo:</b>" Ooh,I wait. Are you interested ... [snip!] ... AIOs?"</blockquote> I could do more newb AIOs since I now know my daughter is gonna be in them a bit :) what colors?"</blockquote>

I have lots of lime green, white, cream, blue, and one pink and one lavender.

25th May '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Mandy loves Hailey+Roo:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting P Pickle Pants:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Mandy ... [snip!] ... them a bit :) what colors?"</blockquote> I have lots of lime green, white, cream, blue, and one pink and one lavender."</blockquote>

The girly and cream and/or white ones are interesting to me! Since mine are much bigger to ship and cost a little more do you want to trade even (3 for 3) or trade +1 (my 3 for your 4)? Do you have pics so I can see condition?

And I was just released from the hospital yesterday, so I may need a few days to get out to ship.

Also open to cash deal still as well, just don't know what to ask, really.

26th May '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting P Pickle Pants:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Mandy loves Hailey+Roo:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting ... [snip!] ... so I may need a few days to get out to ship. Also open to cash deal still as well, just don't know what to ask, really."</blockquote>

I do have pictures. And no problem, no hurry. I really just want one to try. Would you like to do a trade and partial payment? Something like that? I don't know how sizes run on these. He's in Mediums in Itti Bittis and smallest setting on OS.

26th May '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Mandy loves Hailey+Roo:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting P Pickle Pants:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Mandy ... [snip!] ... payment? Something like that? I don't know how sizes run on these. He's in Mediums in Itti Bittis and smallest setting on OS."</blockquote>

Okay, I'll trade for your lavender (only have one lavender myself!) pending pics of condition. Which color do you want? I may be able to ship on Wed or Thurs. my mom will be in town then.

26th May '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting P Pickle Pants:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Mandy loves Hailey+Roo:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting ... [snip!] ... pending pics of condition. Which color do you want? I may be able to ship on Wed or Thurs. my mom will be in town then."</blockquote>

Ok, I'll send pictures ASAP. It's very light lavender. The pink is Zinnia, I think? And I like the darker blue the best.

26th May '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Mandy loves Hailey+Roo:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting P Pickle Pants:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Mandy ... [snip!] ... Ok, I'll send pictures ASAP. It's very light lavender. The pink is Zinnia, I think? And I like the darker blue the best."</blockquote>

Okay! Ill keep an eye out for the pics. I have 2 light and 2 dark pink an 1 lavender now, all the rest are neutral.

27th May '13

Lavender inner-
null-2.jpg
Lavender outer-
null-1.jpg
Pink outer-
null-3.jpg

inner-
null.jpg

27th May '13

They both look good. Ill do the lavender one. Ill ship you the darker blue CB on Wed or Thurs! You can PM me shipping info.

<blockquote><b>Quoting Mandy loves Hailey+Roo:</b>" Lavender inner- Lavender outer- Pink outer- inner- "</blockquote>

27th May '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting P Pickle Pants:</b>" They both look good. Ill do the lavender one. Ill ship you the darker blue CB on Wed or Thurs! You can ... [snip!] ... Mandy loves Hailey+Roo:</b>" Lavender inner- Lavender outer- Pink outer- inner- "</blockquote>"</blockquote>

Ok, I will. :)

27th May '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Mandy loves Hailey+Roo:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting P Pickle Pants:</b>" They both look good. Ill do the lavender ... [snip!] ... Lavender inner- Lavender outer- Pink outer- inner- "</blockquote>"</blockquote> Ok, I will. :)"</blockquote>

And to make it more even, I can throw in a bow if you're interested? I make boutique, tux, pinwheel, and shabby flower headbands to name a few.