30 weeks (pic) Elle With FOUR! 4 kids; Wichita, KS, United States 18964 posts
23rd May '13

30+1 today, so...picture time! lol I am a lot better at taking them than I am at actually posting them. :oops:

CAM00523_zps60c88f32.jpg

Been talking about bringing up maternity photos with SO, but I'm not sure. I did them when I was 27 weeks with my first daughter (second child) but not with either of the boys. I love the ones I had done, but they're definitely nothing that will ever be displayed in the home, either, as I was nude for most of them...I modelled at the time, and it was a very natual thing to do. I would like some of SO and I together, dressed....something I could put on the wall, something I could give to my grandma, you know? He hates photos though, so I'm not sure how well that one will go over. Any advice on convincing him? lol

☆ Erica 1 child; Flat Rock, Michigan 1439 posts
23rd May '13

Awhh! So cute!

*sigh* I miss my prego belly....

lise ♡ 1 child; 1 angel baby; Cold, Ol, Canada 63060 posts
23rd May '13

Cute belly :) you're carrying loow!

--K-- 2 kids; Romania 3189 posts
23rd May '13

your belly is so cute :)

What's wrong, flat face? TTC since Jul 2012; 1 child; 3 angel babies; Texas 13678 posts
23rd May '13

Lol. Your belly looks so awesome! Love it.

Elle With FOUR! 4 kids; Wichita, KS, United States 18964 posts
23rd May '13
Quoting ℓise ෆ:" Cute belly :) you're carrying loow!"

Yeah, the silly girl has already dropped. A few weeks ago, she got all over excited. We set up her crib and apparently she thought she wanted to come check it out for herself....took some convincing to get her to stay put for awhile, but she didn't make it any further north, so I get to spend the next two months with a bowling ball in my vagina. lol

23rd May '13

Thank you ladies :)

Tara plus 3! Due October 10 (girl); 3 kids; 1 angel baby; Missouri 2773 posts
23rd May '13

Lol your belly looks like a ball. Cute though.

T&J+4 2 kids; Apex, North Carolina 2612 posts
5th Jun '13

Get maternity pictures done girl ... you won't regret it!

5th Jun '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting T&J+4:</b>" Get maternity pictures done girl ... you won't regret it! "</blockquote>

Lol how do I convince my photo phobic boyfriend?

T&J+4 2 kids; Apex, North Carolina 2612 posts
18th Jun '13
Quoting Elle With Three &1/2:" <blockquote><b>Quoting T&J+4:</b>" Get maternity pictures done girl ... you won't regret it! "</blockquote> Lol how do I convince my photo phobic boyfriend?"

Tell him to fkn suck it up it's not for him it's for you.

NYLA Love Due October 1 (girl); 1 child; Lawrenceville, Georgia 401 posts
19th Jun '13

That's the cutest little baby bump ever!