16 dpo, no period and BFN? Mommy 2 Kaitlyn Due January 30 (twins); 1 child; St Peters, Missouri 514 posts
26th May '13

I took Clomid for this round, and AF was due 2 days ago. I had some cramps yesterday, but no bleeding yet. FRER was a BFN on 13 dpo... What's going on? I either want my BFP or my period to start so we can do the 2nd round...

HotMom21ERF Due December 17 (twins); 1 child; Kentucky 20828 posts
26th May '13

could you have o'd later than you thought? hmmm...that is strange.

Mommy 2 Kaitlyn Due January 30 (twins); 1 child; St Peters, Missouri 514 posts
26th May '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting HotMom21ERF:</b>" could you have o'd later than you thought? hmmm...that is strange."</blockquote>

We did OPK's and I had my + on Saturday the 11th...

*Berrrr Due November 19; 1 child; Ohio 2724 posts
26th May '13

How long are your cycles?

Possibly you're in that category of people who don't get a BFP until like 5-6 weeks in? Have you considered going to get a blood test? That would tell you better than an EPT.

26th May '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting *Berrrr:</b>" How long are your cycles? Possibly you're in that category of people who don't get a BFP until like ... [snip!] ... don't get a BFP until like 5-6 weeks in? Have you considered going to get a blood test? That would tell you better than an EPT."</blockquote>

I have very irregular cycles due to PCOS. My blood test w/ my daughter @ 4 weeks was negative. Didn't show positive till 7 weeks when I asked for another due to breast tenderness.
I'm not sure i really have any symptoms of pregnancy right now. I had nausea for a while this past week, but that's gone. Also breast tenderness is fading as well. But they were never as tender as they were with DD. just period sore.

26th May '13

Ok, well.... just took another test for giggles, and BFP!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap!!!

*Berrrr Due November 19; 1 child; Ohio 2724 posts
26th May '13
Quoting Mommy 2 Kaitlyn:" Ok, well.... just took another test for giggles, and BFP!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap!!!"

That's fantastic!! :-D congrats mama!