6-8 weeks morning sickness Bailey&E Due August 19; 1 child; 1 angel baby; Stockbridge, Georgia 259 posts
27th May '13

I got my positive test within 10 seconds (probably less) of peeing on the lovely stick, it's was BRIGHT! Judging from my lmp (April 13, 2013) I should be at least 5-6 weeks, right? (my period is SUPER weird, before my lmp my last 3 cycles were: Feb, 17, March 6th, April 13th) (Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that's all jacked up ?)

Anyways, with my first pregnancy morning sickness hit almost instantaneously! I had HG, as well and couldn't hold anything down for MONTHS. Is it a bad sign that I'm not feeling the morning sickness? It's worrying me :(

penispenispenisVAGINA 4 kids; Idaho 6992 posts
27th May '13

Every pregnancy is different. Some woman get horrid morning sickness while others get none. Be lucky!

Nikkie Beee Due January 29; 2 kids; Victorville, California 3968 posts
27th May '13

You would be a few days behind me (lmp 4/11) so yes, you're about 6wks. Don't worry, I didn't have morning sickness with either of my kids, ever. This pregnancy I have slight nausea, that's about it.

GirlsHaveCOOTIES 3 kids; Minsk, Belarus 15331 posts
27th May '13

I had killer morning sickness with both of my boys.. Threw up multiple times a day for 13 weeks.

I didn't have any morning sickness this time and he is growing strong :-)
Feel lucky!

Trey&Genesis'momma 4 kids; 4 angel babies; Somewhere, IN, United States 4299 posts
27th May '13

Feel VERY blessed! Each pregnancy is different so the fact that you aren't feeling morning sickness doesn't mean something is wrong. My son- just nausea; middle daughter- a little morning sickness, third child- horrific morning sickness(HG), this pregnancy- morning sickness hit at 3 weeks but isn't that bad and mostly reminds me of my pregnancy with my son. Also not to be the bearer of bad news but morning sickness doesn't usually hit until around 7-8 weeks for some women anyway so you're not out of the clear totally yet. I hope that you are one of the few who doesn't get morning sickness though cause I don't wish that upon anyone! For now, just sit back and relax and I wouldn't worry unless you have no symptoms at all.

user banned 3 kids; Ontario 10942 posts
27th May '13

For most each pregnancy is different. Feel lucky if HG does not reaccure.

I had HG from the start to finish with all 3 of my kids. Its was horrible and didnt matter the meds they give for HG didnt do a thing for me.

Bailey&E Due August 19; 1 child; 1 angel baby; Stockbridge, Georgia 259 posts
28th May '13
Quoting crazy coupon lady:" For most each pregnancy is different. Feel lucky if HG does not reaccure. I had HG from the start to ... [snip!] ... the start to finish with all 3 of my kids. Its was horrible and didnt matter the meds they give for HG didnt do a thing for me."

HG killed me! I'm hoping I don't get it this go round but I would like a LITTLE symptom