90 day weight loss challenge ~Tristan's Mama~ 33 weeks Due September 8 (girl); 1 child; .., OR, United States 4074 posts
status 29th May '13

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining a weight loss challenge with me? I am thinking from 6/1 until 9/1. Getting as healthy as possible in that time. I am going to take pictures and post start and finish, just for my own motivation. I will probably take weekly photos. If you want to join just let me know. We can Put everyone that is willings, starting weight, and every week, we can put how much they have lost.

M walls 4 kids; Keenesburg, Colorado 7267 posts
29th May '13

Sure, why not. When do we need to submit the pics by?

ChristinaLynne Due October 7 (boy); 2 kids; Pancake, TX, United States 29020 posts
status 29th May '13

I'm interested!

lise ♡ 1 child; 1 angel baby; Cold, Ol, Canada 63036 posts
29th May '13

Sure! I'd love to do this.

~Tristan's Mama~ 33 weeks Due September 8 (girl); 1 child; .., OR, United States 4074 posts
status 29th May '13
Quoting M walls:" Sure, why not. When do we need to submit the pics by?"

When ever. I will post my first picture on start day, so Saturday.

~Tristan's Mama~ 33 weeks Due September 8 (girl); 1 child; .., OR, United States 4074 posts
status 29th May '13

Awesome! What are some of your ladies goals? My main goal is to lose weight. I am way over weight. Right now I am down 20 pounds from when I first started. I lost 50 pounds, and got of track big time, and gained most of it back. So here I am at 285 again. I am SO angry at myself for getting of track! I have a free 3 month membership to the gym, so I am going to tyr and go for at least 5 hours a week, hopefully more!

29th May '13

I'm creeping back up to my weight I was at the end of my pregnancy. To drop 20 of it would be nice, maybe more!

ChristinaLynne Due October 7 (boy); 2 kids; Pancake, TX, United States 29020 posts
status 29th May '13

I need to lose 50 lbs. I'm at 200 right now. :(

status 29th May '13
Quoting ℓise ෆ:" I'm creeping back up to my weight I was at the end of my pregnancy. To drop 20 of it would be nice, maybe more!"

My total loss I would be happy with is 130-140. That would but me about 150ish. We are currently TTC, but I have been talking with my OB, and he has given me permissionto lose as much as I can. The only thing is I have to be careful with the exercise. I tend to have preterm labor, but hopefully I can lose enough, and maybe that will help with those issues.

29th May '13
Quoting ~Tristan's Mama~ TTC #2:" My total loss I would be happy with is 130-140. That would but me about 150ish. We are currently ... [snip!] ... with the exercise. I tend to have preterm labor, but hopefully I can lose enough, and maybe that will help with those issues."

Hopefully so! I'd love to lose 40-50. But would settle for 20-30 for sure.

29th May '13

Well after having ds I dropped down to under my pre preg weight but now he's 10 months & I'm back up to my delivery weight. 175. So while I want to lose weight I also want to be healthier in general. Diabetes & heart problems run in my family (both sides), I had GD & had heart issues immediatly after ds was born. My hearts slowly been getting stronger but the drs have said that I have an increased risk of diabetes when I get older

status 29th May '13
Quoting M walls:" Well after having ds I dropped down to under my pre preg weight but now he's 10 months & I'm back up ... [snip!] ... born. My hearts slowly been getting stronger but the drs have said that I have an increased risk of diabetes when I get older"

I had GD as well. I have diabetes on both sides of my family as well. My sister was just diagnosed about 6 months ago, and she also had GD. It just scares me. I don't want to be on a medication for the rest of my life, because I couldn't get myself together.

thats me. :) 18 kids; Edmonton, Alberta 3030 posts
29th May '13

Sure I'm in. I am needing to lose 40 by Christmas!!
So hopefully by September 1st I am down about 30 pounds.

I am wanting to get back to pre-pre-pregnancy size!

29th May '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting ~Tristan's Mama~ TTC #2:</b>" I had GD as well. I have diabetes on both sides of my family as well. My sister was just diagnosed about ... [snip!] ... had GD. It just scares me. I don't want to be on a medication for the rest of my life, because I couldn't get myself together."</blockquote>

Yeah I know how you feel

tinana+2 TTC since Nov 2013; 2 kids; Staten Island, NY, United States 29537 posts
29th May '13

Ughhhhh............... I should do this.

:oops: