11-12 month old sleep schedule pamazing 2 kids; Phoenix, Arizona 8489 posts
5th Jun '13

My daughter turns 1 in a little less than 2 weeks and she has a really funky sleep schedule. She just barely started sleeping all night. She goes to bed at 8, wakes up between 6 and 7. Sometimes she'll wake up earlier but she'll take a bottle and go back to sleep. She takes a morning nap at 9 until 11 and then around 1 gets REALLY tired and cranky but refuses to go to sleep, she just cries and cries. It's getting ridiculous because she is so tired! I tried not letting her having a morning nap, but she falls asleep anyway. How does yours sleep?

Jennybananna 2 kids; Gilbert, AZ, United States 25079 posts
5th Jun '13

She might be getting overly tired try laying her down 3 hours after she wakes from her first nap.

pamazing 2 kids; Phoenix, Arizona 8489 posts
6th Jun '13
Quoting Jennybananna:" She might be getting overly tired try laying her down 3 hours after she wakes from her first nap."

I do. I lay her down around 1 or 2 whenever she gets shows signs of getting sleepy...and she just refuses to sleep. She will lay in there for hours and cry if I let her. I've tried bottles, water, rocking, CIO...She just screams until I let her up..and even think she is so cranky she will just sit on the floor and cry. Sometimes she'll crash out around 6.