37 weeks 5days Young Native Mama 2 kids; 2 angel babies; San Jacinto, California 129 posts
6th Jun '13

Sooo I made it a whole week with keeping baby boy in! Went to my check up today and I was only dialted to a 3 1/2 midwife said if I was a 4 she would have admitted me to L&L! Im hoping I can keep him in a lil longer even tho my body feels like it can't stand being pregnant another minute!! I know everyday he stays in is good for him!.. I am contracting but nothing time able... Crossing fingers I can keep him in at least another week

eKnuckles Due February 13; Florida 3438 posts
6th Jun '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Young Native Mama:</b>" Sooo I made it a whole week with keeping baby boy in! Went to my check up today and I was only dialted ... [snip!] ... stays in is good for him!.. I am contracting but nothing time able... Crossing fingers I can keep him in at least another week"</blockquote>

That's awesome!! Babies should bake as long as possible.
Are you having a home birth or hospital birth (you mentioned a midwife.)

Young Native Mama 2 kids; 2 angel babies; San Jacinto, California 129 posts
6th Jun '13
Quoting eKnuckles:" <blockquote><b>Quoting Young Native Mama:</b>" Sooo I made it a whole week with keeping ... [snip!] ... awesome!! Babies should bake as long as possible. Are you having a home birth or hospital birth (you mentioned a midwife.)"

its going to be in a hospital, but they have a huge midwife program so i chose to have a midwife, i didn't like how with my daughter i had a male dr who put me on pitocin after my water broke just to get things going faster and with only five minutes of pushing he gave me an episiotomy just to hurry to a c-section! So this time im so happy my midwife is letting me go as natural as I can in the hospital, she said i can do whatever i want and let my body do what its made to do which has me super excited! =D

Aria Dawn's mommy 33 kids; Texas 1864 posts
6th Jun '13

So good to hear a woman say they are happy to still be baking after 37 weeks! Good luck and I hope you have a flawless delivery!

Young Native Mama 2 kids; 2 angel babies; San Jacinto, California 129 posts
6th Jun '13
Quoting Aria Dawn's mommy:" So good to hear a woman say they are happy to still be baking after 37 weeks! Good luck and I hope you have a flawless delivery!"

Yes im very happy and grateful! =) Thank you very much