6 year old caught us having sex!!!!! RooBeeDee Due April 27; 33 kids; Okinawa, Japan 120 posts
6th Jun '13

So my son was in his room watching a movie while me and my husband took a shower together it got steamy in the shower so we took it to our bedroom. Before we started anything i peeked in my sons room and he was still watching his movie, so that gave us the green light. We started going at it and my husband was going down town on me and had me moaning loud when all of a sudden i hear "Mom" and the door opening. We immediately stop and my husband tell hims to go to his room and close the door. I was completely embarrassed to say anything. He went back to his room and we stopped and got dressed, my husband kept apologizing cause he forgot to the lock the door. My Son didnt really ask about what we were doing...he just wanted a snack haha. We just told him theres a new rule in the house and to now knock on doors before entering.

Was it a good thing he didnt mention what he saw?

JoAnna &hearts's Jett 1 child; Dallas, Texas 5661 posts
6th Jun '13

Oh he will mention it lol. Just remember to lock the door next time. I'm too scared to do anything while mine is awake.

user banned 2 kids; Silly, Belgium 6539 posts
6th Jun '13

Yikes.. :/

. Way, MA, United States 73777 posts
6th Jun '13
Quoting MommiRuby:" So my son was in his room watching a movie while me and my husband took a shower together it got steamy ... [snip!] ... theres a new rule in the house and to now knock on doors before entering. Was it a good thing he didnt mention what he saw?"

Good for you lol.

I agree, definitely lock the door :lol:

Adriana's Mami♥ +1 Due December 14; 33 kids; Ontario 3858 posts
6th Jun '13

It happens, SO's 6 year old caught us once and he immediately told her to close the door. As soon as we came out she said "I KNOW what you were doing!" And SO said oh ya what's that? She said "KISSING" lol so I was like oh ya you caught us. We bought a lock for our bedroom door.

RooBeeDee Due April 27; 33 kids; Okinawa, Japan 120 posts
6th Jun '13
Quoting
user banned 1 child; Germany 12377 posts
6th Jun '13

Loud sex with unlocked doors while your child is still awake? Ya, that's kind of asking for it... next time keep it down, even if you lock the door he can hear through it lol or wait until he's asleep.

user banned 3 kids; Los Angeles, California 54034 posts
6th Jun '13

Yeah, uh maybe keep it down next time and lock the door, I mean come on, were you drunk or something? Not sure why you're surprised he walked in. SMH.

Kass. Due November 30; 1 child; 2 angel babies; Ottawa, Ontario 11312 posts
6th Jun '13

Locks! They're what's up! ;)

haha Oops!

user banned 2 kids; Silly, Belgium 6539 posts
6th Jun '13

My kid catching me having sex is one of my biggest fears lol. Which sucks cuz I'm such a horny b***h but I'm too afraid to do it except in the middle of the night, when we're often too tired to get kinky.

Gosloving 1 child; Washington 12831 posts
6th Jun '13

Why wouldn't you control your moaning when you knew DS was in the next room? I don't know. This is kind of a hard situation. Part of me says I'd leave it alone & wait until he mentions it. Another part of me, says to apologize and make sure he's not confused or anything.

Kind of reminds me of this, without the cheating part:

2nh48jo.jpg

6th Jun '13
Quoting Rd.:" Loud sex with unlocked doors while your child is still awake? Ya, that's kind of asking for it... next ... [snip!] ... of asking for it... next time keep it down, even if you lock the door he can hear through it lol or wait until he's asleep."

Trust me we have loud sex all the time...hes always to busy having music loud in his room or his little movies he watches plus our room is far enough from his. im sure he didnt even hear it till he got right next to the door to ask for a snack haha

Captain Obvious 2 kids; Havana, Cuba 25634 posts
6th Jun '13

next time put a pillow over your face and lock the door

6th Jun '13
Quoting Dr. Paradigm Shift:" Yeah, uh maybe keep it down next time and lock the door, I mean come on, were you drunk or something? Not sure why you're surprised he walked in. SMH.

Saying it is one thing but trying to do it is another....And no who the hell gets drunk in the middle of the day.

Mother-Goose 17 kids; Springfield, Massachusetts 11164 posts
6th Jun '13

Okay lol so let me tell you that when I was 6 I caught my parents doing the do and I didnt say a SINGLE thing to my mom but I remember it still now lol. Whenever she asked me about it I said "I dont remember" and its because technically I didnt know what I saw, but I knew they were naked and now I laugh about it and tease my mom.