Deep dish chocolate chip cookie...DELISH! Heather12398 17 kids; New York 4171 posts7th Jun
I just made this..I wanted something sweet... I was a little skeptical but OMG it's so goo!
Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie (Single Serving)
Source: My Happy Place (she has many, many more single dish desserts)
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. white sugar
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 drops of vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 c. flour
- 2 tbsp. chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mix together the butter, sugars, vanilla, and egg yolk.
- Add in the flour and salt. Mix until combined.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Put the dough into a small microwaveable bowl, ramekin, or coffee cup.
- Microwave for 40-60 seconds or until the cookie looks done. Best served warm.