30 weeks! InkDMomma 35 kids; Clinton Township, Michigan 27418 posts
10th Jun '13

Hooray! I've made it to 30 weeks today! :D Pretty awesome!
10 weeks or less and I will be holding my little one, and I will finally know if they are a he or a she!

Normal pregnancy stuff still, super sleepy and my vagina hurts lol
I really don't have anything to complain about, yeah the vagina pain is shitty but meh whatever. I can't sleep on my side because it hurts my hips too much so I'm stuck on my back :? Which leads to me looking like a turtle trying to get out of bed lol

I see my OB on Thursday.

947124_10151483357651634_963918287_n.jpg

He Who Must Not Be Named 2 kids; Whiskey Dick Mountain, WA, United States 59278 posts
10th Jun '13

Congrats on 30 weeks mama!! :D:D

user banned 4 kids; Mueang Phuket, Thailand 30487 posts
10th Jun '13

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!

InkDMomma 35 kids; Clinton Township, Michigan 27418 posts
10th Jun '13
Quoting The Doctor:" Congrats on 30 weeks mama!! :D:D"

10th Jun '13
Quoting ☮ Phuket:" Woohoo!!!!!!!!!"

I get so excited every single week. It's insane how fast this is going, I never thought I would make it here again.

He Who Must Not Be Named 2 kids; Whiskey Dick Mountain, WA, United States 59278 posts
10th Jun '13
Quoting InkDMomma:" I get so excited every single week. It's insane how fast this is going, I never thought I would make it here again."

Do you have any feelings boy or girl? :D

Any names picked out yet?

10th Jun '13
Quoting The Doctor:" Do you have any feelings boy or girl? :D Any names picked out yet?"

With Maxwell and Skye, I KNEW what they were.... this baby I seriously have no feelings one way or the other and it's kind of driving me insane lol
We've had names set in stone since we started TTC in 2010 :oops: lol
Benjamin Robert if this little one is a boy and Veda McKay if they are a girl, McKay is a family name that we're carrying on.

10th Jun '13
Quoting InkDMomma:" With Maxwell and Skye, I KNEW what they were.... this baby I seriously have no feelings one way or ... [snip!] ... Benjamin Robert if this little one is a boy and Veda McKay if they are a girl, McKay is a family name that we're carrying on."

Lovely!! <3 :D

So exciting!!

10th Jun '13
Quoting The Doctor:" Lovely!! <3 :D So exciting!!"

How are you feeling?? Did you pick out a name yet?

10th Jun '13
Quoting InkDMomma:" How are you feeling?? Did you pick out a name yet?"

Feeling good, just worn out for sure. :D

We have. His name is going to be Marlowe Edison. I'm so excited for him to come now that he has a name, I was freaking out for a while. haha

10th Jun '13
Quoting The Doctor:" Feeling good, just worn out for sure. :D We have. His name is going to be Marlowe Edison. I'm so excited for him to come now that he has a name, I was freaking out for a while. haha"

Awww so cute! :D

I feel like I have so much crap to do still, it's driving me nuts lol I want to get so much done and then my body is like "HEY I DONT THINK SO, You sit here and cry over this pelvic pain!"

10th Jun '13
Quoting InkDMomma:" Awww so cute! :D I feel like I have so much crap to do still, it's driving me nuts lol I want to get ... [snip!] ... nuts lol I want to get so much done and then my body is like "HEY I DONT THINK SO, You sit here and cry over this pelvic pain!""

Haha! Oh yeah! I don't feel prepared at all in the practical sense of getting things together and set up. <3<3

Hope your pain subsides some!

Nameless Ghoul 2 kids; Sweden 6452 posts
10th Jun '13

Yay 30 weeks! Sounds like you're going through every third trimester hell that I went through xP

10th Jun '13
Quoting October Rust:" Yay 30 weeks! Sounds like you're going through every third trimester hell that I went through xP"

Oh its awful!
It feels like my vagina is being ripped in half :(

Nameless Ghoul 2 kids; Sweden 6452 posts
10th Jun '13
Quoting InkDMomma:" Oh its awful! It feels like my vagina is being ripped in half :("

Yeah, mine always felt like it was being stabbed repeatedly Dx