36 weeks on Thursday & yellowish discharge. Casey Cruz Due July 14 (girl); 2 kids; Florida 34 posts
10th Jun '13

Needless to say, I'll be 36 weeks on Thursday. I am experiencing yellowish discharge. I do not have any burning, or itching or anything associated with a yeast infection, so I am starting to rule that out. I go to the doctors on Thursday as well, but wanted to know if anyone had any idea of if this might be some of my MP coming out, or what it might be?

Thanks.

K8andblk Due October 21 (boy); Japan 237 posts
10th Jun '13

This is a gross question but what is the consistency?

Casey Cruz Due July 14 (girl); 2 kids; Florida 34 posts
10th Jun '13

ast night, it was kinda snotty looking... ew lol

K8andblk Due October 21 (boy); Japan 237 posts
10th Jun '13

Your mucus plug! That's good news! Means the baby is planning on making its entry soon! It's the body's pre labor preparations. Good luck!

10th Jun '13

EEEKKKK!!! Thank you!!!! So excited, and all I could think was "Thank the good lord"... My BH (I think) have been kicking up like crazy, and I am so ready to have her come out. I just wasnt sure if it could be yellow or not!! Thank you!!!

*~AngelEyes~* 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Memphis, Tennessee 10409 posts
10th Jun '13

Sounds like the mucus plug. I have the same thing going on, has been on and off for weeks now.

10th Jun '13
Quoting *~AngelEyes~*:" Sounds like the mucus plug. I have the same thing going on, has been on and off for weeks now. "

Yeah same here.. At first it was just the regular discharge that comes with pregnancy (especially when you have to pee) but then I noticed the color change, and last night the consistency, so I was wondering what that might have been. It's sooo exciting. I am so ready!

*~AngelEyes~* 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Memphis, Tennessee 10409 posts
10th Jun '13
Quoting Casey Cruz:" Yeah same here.. At first it was just the regular discharge that comes with pregnancy (especially when ... [snip!] ... color change, and last night the consistency, so I was wondering what that might have been. It's sooo exciting. I am so ready!"

Yep I know it is. :-) but remember, it could still be another week or two before baby decides to come out. I'm hoping mine doesn't wait that long lol

10th Jun '13

Yeah, I am hoping mine doesnt wait too long either. My last daughter was 10 days early so it might be around the same time for this one too.