1 Son, 1 Angel, My Miracle 28 weeks Pregnant :) MommyOf2Princes Due August 29; 17 kids; Lexington, Kentucky 8 posts
10th Jun '13

Hi ladies just wanted to share with you all and give some hope. I found out I was pregnant with number two at a bad time in life. I was not in a relationship, I had a 2 yr old from a previous relationship that didn't work out. I was between jobs etc it was a bad time. I was scared and confused but had the support of the dad. Abortion never crossed my mind regardless of the situation this was my gift from God.

I went in for a 6 week apt to get an ultrasound and see how far along I was. The tech didn't pick up heart beat but told me its still to early that ill come back in two weeks to get another ultrasound. So I didn't worry. Well I had finally broke the news to my family after the confirmation of the ultrasound some family upset some excited. I started to get excited myself. I actually had picked up some onsies, some baby socks which made it all so real. Well my 8 week apt and u/s came and I decided to take my mom and my son. As I laid there looking at the screen the tech was real quiet. she moves the u/s stick every which way and tried to listen for heartbeat. She then measured and had such a puzzled look on her face. She turned the machine off and I felt in my heart something was wrong. She told me there was no heartbeat and baby only measure 6 weeks 2 days. I was crushed!!!! I couldn't cry cause it would upset my 2 yr old. I hoped off the bed to go in the rest room and change. My mom was balling her eyes out. It still hadn't hit me yet. I was in shock. My granny offered to take my son for the day as they sent me straight to the hospital for a d&c. I couldn't believe this was happening. I had a millions thoughts in my head. My mom was with me the whole time.

After it was over it took me a few days to be able to function. Took me a full year to recover. Within that time I met the love of my life and he took my depression and changed it to happiness. Now 2 yrs later. We are still together happy, and now im 28 weeks pregnant with my miracle/ rainbow baby :) I didn't think id ever see this day. Ive truly been blessed and this pregnancy is 100% healthy. When I thought there was no hope and scared to death to try again I got my miracle. My angel baby would have been 2 April 26th. I still think about him/her everyday and I just know my children have a guardian angel always.

I just want you ladies to know things are going to suck for a while and its ok to feel the way you do. But theres always hope. Please keep your head up. I just know good things are coming your way. Your in my prayers....

I'm me 4 kids; Kentucky 3109 posts
10th Jun '13

glad to hear everything turned out well!

NYLA Love Due October 1; 1 child; Lawrenceville, Georgia 401 posts
10th Jun '13

Thank you for that........ it definitely was something I needed to read today.........

MommyOf2Princes Due August 29; 17 kids; Lexington, Kentucky 8 posts
10th Jun '13
Quoting NYLA Love:" Thank you for that........ it definitely was something I needed to read today........."

Glad I could help a little. That was my main purpose of the post. Did you lose a baby recently?

MommyOf2Princes Due August 29; 17 kids; Lexington, Kentucky 8 posts
10th Jun '13
Quoting I'm me:" glad to hear everything turned out well!"

Thank You. I feel blessed...