20 weeks comparison GHHGFHGFHG Due October 24 (boy); 1 child; Phoenix, Arizona 63 posts
10th Jun '13

KKKKKKKK

A&A's mommy:) 2 kids; 1 angel baby; West Virginia 53 posts
10th Jun '13
Quoting Mera Carleen:" pregnant with baby #1 (girl) at 20 weeks, 3 days baby #2 (boy) at 20 weeks, 3 days it's fun being able to compare my size now vs. then"

you should see how big of a difference there was with my two ill have to look for a pic with my first

Seneca Thurman 2 kids; Nashville, Tennessee 592 posts
10th Jun '13

I just wanted to say, your bumps are so cute! Super cute!!

GHHGFHGFHG Due October 24 (boy); 1 child; Phoenix, Arizona 63 posts
10th Jun '13
Quoting A&A's mommy:):" you should see how big of a difference there was with my two ill have to look for a pic with my first"

There was a huuuuuge difference between the two at the beginning, I took forever to show with my first but now I'm pretty caught up between the two - except with my first I always had a bump, this baby hides a lot and sometimes I don't even look pregnant. It's weird how one day I look huge and the next, not even pregnant at all :/

GHHGFHGFHG Due October 24 (boy); 1 child; Phoenix, Arizona 63 posts
10th Jun '13
Quoting Seneca Thurman:" I just wanted to say, your bumps are so cute! Super cute!!"

Thank you! :D:D:D

A&A's mommy:) 2 kids; 1 angel baby; West Virginia 53 posts
10th Jun '13
Quoting Mera Carleen:" There was a huuuuuge difference between the two at the beginning, I took forever to show with my first ... [snip!] ... a lot and sometimes I don't even look pregnant. It's weird how one day I look huge and the next, not even pregnant at all :/"

my first i was really big and i got big fast so i thought i would be huge with the second but i didnt even really show till i was 20+weeks! i miss my baby belly ...at times! lol enjoy it my second pregnancy went by so fast!

wifemom1013 Due October 30 (boy); 33 kids; Dayton, Ohio 405 posts
10th Jun '13

I agree it is fun :) i just did a before & after of my 20 weeks with my son #1 I was a lot bigger than I am with this one :)))