TrixieGirl Due July 4; 1 child; Maryland 1175 posts11th Jun
4th Csection sort of puts you in that high risk realm....If it were me, I would do everything the Dr suggested to ensure that I had a safe and comfortable pregnancy...
6 blessings so far.... Due February 3; 6 kids; Glen Burnie, Maryland 8555 postsstatus 11th Jun
Quoting Flower.:" Thank you, ladies! I'll probably wait unless we accidentally get pregnant. We're looking to buy a farm ... [snip!] ... because I'd hate to stretch my body to the max and not be able to have more children after the next baby. Thanks again. :) "
nice to see other mommas from Maryland :)
Summerfrost 51 kids; Massachusetts 5229 posts11th Jun
I agree with everyone else. You should wait. You don't want to risk your life or the baby's life because you want to avoid a summer pregnancy. If it was me, i might wait longer, but I certainly wouldn't do earlier.