5 month old BF babybb Due January 7 (girl); 17 kids; Abercrombie, North Dakota 9837 posts
12th Jun '13

My 5 month old is still waking up every 3 hours to nurse.....

When did your breast fed baby start sleeping through the night?

drunk faith1 1 child; Alabama 10081 posts
12th Jun '13

My 1 year old doesn't sleep through the night.

Samantha Lembo TTC since Jul 2012; 1 child; Bradenton, Florida 751 posts
12th Jun '13
Quoting babybb:" My 5 month old is still waking up every 3 hours to nurse..... When did your breast fed baby start sleeping through the night?"

My 17m/o still wakes up every few hours. We started co-sleeping around 9m/o and it's saved my sanity.

lolajessup 3 kids; 1 angel baby; Beaverton, Michigan 44070 posts
12th Jun '13

Lol my dd1 still doesn't always sleep through the night and she's 5 lol

Mouse & Chicklet Due March 26; 2 kids; 5 angel babies; Barrie, Ontario 591 posts
12th Jun '13

My son is 16 months and still doesn't sleep through the night. My niece still awakes at least once through the night and she is almost 5.

The Doctor 2 kids; Whiskey Dick Mountain, WA, United States 59929 posts
12th Jun '13

I stopped BFing at 8 months, my daughter didn't start sleeping through the night SOME nights until she was almost 3 years old.

♥Rach♥ 2 kids; Arizona 12875 posts
12th Jun '13

DD just turned 2 and often still wakes up at night. She was probably around 14 months when she started sleeping through the night occasionally. I breastfeed and cosleep, so it's wasn't bad. Some kids just take extra time.

Denise87 Due April 6 (girl); Indiana 321 posts
12th Jun '13

My little girl is a little over 14 months and she was ebf as well. She woke up usually 3-4 times a night at that age. She just did start sleeping through the night most night about 3 weeks ago. She seems to be self weaning from the breast as well. Don't know if that is why or not but she finally sleeps all night on most nights.

Ravey Candyass 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Boston, Massachusetts 104489 posts
12th Jun '13

3 and still gets up 3-4 times a week.

Toni Thibodeaux Due November 12; 1 child; Louisiana 19 posts
12th Jun '13

My son was sleeping through the night at 6 months old. It was hard to get him to sleep through the night, but once he did it a few times..he was fine. I just wouldn't feed him at night. Night was for sleeping, not eating. He was used to it in less than a week.

drunk faith1 1 child; Alabama 10081 posts
12th Jun '13
Quoting Toni Thibodeaux:" My son was sleeping through the night at 6 months old. It was hard to get him to sleep through the night, ... [snip!] ... was fine. I just wouldn't feed him at night. Night was for sleeping, not eating. He was used to it in less than a week."

That's a great solution. Why didn't I think of starving my child?

Carter&Violet♥ She Gone! 2 kids; Virginia 14177 posts
12th Jun '13

My 3 year old sometimes wakes up, my 5 month old is up every 3-4 hours

Ravey Candyass 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Boston, Massachusetts 104489 posts
12th Jun '13
Quoting drunk faith1:" That's a great solution. Why didn't I think of starving my child?"

Right? shit I'd be sleeping way better if I just stopped feeding them.

12th Jun '13
Quoting drunk faith1:" That's a great solution. Why didn't I think of starving my child?"

Lol

12th Jun '13
*double post*