21 (almost 22 wks) update XoThat one girl xo 2 kids; Tampa, FL, United States 1353 posts
13th Jun '13

hey ladies. Havent posted in a while. I hope you all are doing well. Just wanted to give a little update on whats goin on.

Im 21weeks, (22 as of sunday) showing more than i was with Jordan. I am having a girl, who my husband wants to name Miah(maya) Jade, or Genena Rose, he changes his mind alot. As for me im not thinking too much about names right now.. Jordan is on day 4 of potty training.. Its going great..except he refuses to wear underwear, and when he does have them on will pee just so ill take them off, yet i can put just shorts (no under wear) and he stays dry. We are in the process of looking for another apartment because our lease is up at the end of august. I am up 2 pounds, at my 20 week scan she weighed 1 lb 1oz. She stayed moving non stop, so i have to go in july 1st for a ultrasound so they can get the rest of the measures they couldnt get because her moving so much. That is also the day i have the glucose test.. dont wanna keep this long so have great night ladies!