Reply
Induction Brandie Army Wife +1 1 child; Leavenworth, Kansas 370 posts
14th Jun '13

So, I have a mild case of pre-eclampsia so they are keeping us in the hospital for the next few days and inducing me on Sunday at 7 am unless I go into labor on my own. I'm already at 4.5 cm and 36 weeks and 5 days. So I should get to meet my little man very soon. Keep us in your thoughts.




TIA

Squeaky McGee [17 wks] Due May 7; 2 kids; 3 angel babies; Indiana 65933 posts
14th Jun '13

They're inducing you on Sunday? It would seem to me that they'd want to get the baby out now if there was a cause for concern. Good luck with everything. I hope it's a smooth process!

Brandie Army Wife +1 1 child; Leavenworth, Kansas 370 posts
14th Jun '13
Quoting Squeaky McGee [33 wks]:" They're inducing you on Sunday? It would seem to me that they'd want to get the baby out now if there was a cause for concern. Good luck with everything. I hope it's a smooth process!"

They are trying to hold off since I will be 37 weeks on Sunday. They are monitoring me for the next couple of days.

treann79 33 kids; Wisconsin 1190 posts
14th Jun '13

Good luck, sending thoughts your way!