31 weeks and hard to breathe? human making in progress 2 kids; Port Orchard, Washington 7986 posts
15th Jun '13

So i am only 31 wks and already its feeling hard to breathe. my chest feels heavy, like there is pressure on it. usually i feel this way when im standing for an hour or more, which sucks because i still work 28 hours a week and need to do so till i go into labor. is it early to be feeling this pressure? i didnt have his feeling at all with my son and i worked 40hrs a week till i gave birth at 36 wks.
is it normal to feel this pressure and hard to breathe at 31 wks or should i check with my doc? my apts are every 2 wks now and my next one is on the 24th, is it something that can wait or no?

user banned 3 kids; Los Angeles, California 54034 posts
15th Jun '13

With my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies, everything happened faster. I was miserable faster, etc. I'd mention it at your next appointment, but from my experience it's pretty normal to be feeling that way at this point.

human making in progress 2 kids; Port Orchard, Washington 7986 posts
15th Jun '13
Quoting Dr. Paradigm Shift:" With my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies, everything happened faster. I was miserable faster, etc. I'd mention ... [snip!] ... etc. I'd mention it at your next appointment, but from my experience it's pretty normal to be feeling that way at this point. "

I figured it was just pregnancy.; just sucks. lol.
not only is everything quicker but everything is worse with this one. the nausia, exhaustion, everything. maybe its because I am having a girl this time? I dont know. lol.

user banned 3 kids; Los Angeles, California 54034 posts
15th Jun '13
Quoting human making in progress:" I figured it was just pregnancy.; just sucks. lol. not only is everything quicker but everything ... [snip!] ... is worse with this one. the nausia, exhaustion, everything. maybe its because I am having a girl this time? I dont know. lol. "

Ha! I dunno, all my pregnancies were kind of different from each other but more brutal each time in different ways. 3 boys, ha ha.