205 lbs and 5'2. NOT OKAY. ShockersShufflers 19 kids; Iowa 1501 posts
17th Jun '13

i was 180 pre pregnancy. that's not okay either.

and honestly i am totally ready to make a lifestyle change.

i delivered at 233 and dropped to 197.then went to 205.
ugh.

if you ladies work out at home, do you do it in the morning evening our afternoon?

once i go nacho to work I'm going to get a gym membership, but until then i have to do something at home.

I'm so huge I'm obsessed with how hideous i look and feel.

any words of wisdom, encouragement, advice, opinions...all would be appreciated!

Minion 3 kids; ., GA, United States 21802 posts
17th Jun '13

I'm sorry.
I can empathize. I am the heaviest I have ever been in my life. I can't lose it for anything, though. I hate looking at pictures of myself now.

Good luck!

Kismet Due May 30 (boy); 1 child; 2 angel babies; Florida 1201 posts
17th Jun '13

I workout in the morning about 20 minutes after I wake up. After working out I feel super energized. At first it was hard but not as hard as finding time to work out later in the day

ℕightingale 1 child; Mississippi 7970 posts
17th Jun '13

I work out in the morning around 10 or so. Good luck hun you can do it! I've lost weight and it makes me feel good.

mrs jones ♥ 2 kids; Universal City, Texas 2682 posts
17th Jun '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting ShockersShufflers:</b>" i was 180 pre pregnancy. that's not okay either. and honestly i am totally ready to make a lifestyle ... [snip!] ... obsessed with how hideous i look and feel. any words of wisdom, encouragement, advice, opinions...all would be appreciated!"</blockquote>

I usually worked out in the morning. Have you checked out the fitness section on Pinterest? They have some great workouts you can do at home on there. You'll definitely work up a sweat!

AKS♥ 1 child; Hollywood, Florida 3227 posts
17th Jun '13

One of the fitness people I follow on instagram is a stay at home mom and she lost like 40 lbs by doing at home work outs by Body Rock TV. look them up on youtube. Now she started doing Insanity since she's at a more advanced fitness level. best of luck!!

*B & D Mommy* Due January 19; 2 kids; Illinois 16137 posts
17th Jun '13

You can do it! You are making the first steps to reach your goal :) ....It is a hard process, but never will you regret it!

*B & D Mommy* Due January 19; 2 kids; Illinois 16137 posts
17th Jun '13

Oh and I am in a fitness group on facebook...they are a huge support system. If you want to join, let me know :)...everyone on there is very motivating.

Munchkin Lover 2 kids; California 135 posts
17th Jun '13

I usually work out when ever I can get the kids to nap lol , I love doing zumba its a good work out and its fun