6 month pacifier? vajayna 18 kids; Kentucky 4552 posts
18th Jun '13

When do you switch pacis? Noob is 6 months old, but she's really really small...I'm not sure about giving her a big pacifier yet. Is there really a difference?

~The Lunar Flower~ Due January 13; 1 child; Alabama 6738 posts
18th Jun '13

I would personally just see which fits her mouth better. Even though she's small does the size she's using fit her mouth well now?

Peyton'sMommy♥ 1 child; Springfield, Ohio 16806 posts
18th Jun '13
Quoting ~The Lunar Flower~:" I would personally just see which fits her mouth better. Even though she's small does the size she's using fit her mouth well now?"

:!:

This I would see which paci fits her mouth better, my LO is almost 2 and if he uses the other pacis it's fine but they don't fit his mouth right he needs the 3+ soothie kind, he only takes the soothie kind and the 3+ is the highest one for that kind.

Heather ♥ 3 kids; Miami, Florida 2427 posts
18th Jun '13

all my kids did 6mo pacis from birth! lol

vajayna 18 kids; Kentucky 4552 posts
18th Jun '13
Quoting Peyton'sMommy♥:" :!: This I would see which paci fits her mouth better, my LO is almost 2 and if he uses the other pacis ... [snip!] ... fit his mouth right he needs the 3+ soothie kind, he only takes the soothie kind and the 3+ is the highest one for that kind."

I think her paci is fine, she takes the 0+ MAM, she's 6 months but due to health complications she's very small. The 6 month ones look like they'd take up her whole face! haha.

Janiyah Nicole's Mommy 18 kids; De Bary, Florida 3168 posts
18th Jun '13
Quoting vajayna:" When do you switch pacis? Noob is 6 months old, but she's really really small...I'm not sure about giving her a big pacifier yet. Is there really a difference?"

its just the size of the nipple.. just try and she which one she takes... my daughter was preemie and was given the green hospital ones however i hated them and she would loose them so i switched to the regular ones and she actually liked the 6 months more than the newborn ones from early on

raptor mommy saves 1 child; Berlin, Germany 698 posts
18th Jun '13

My dentist over here told me that the whole 6 - 12 -18 months paci is bs lol, just another way to get you to buy more. You can easily keep on using the newb one if she still likes it.