Well, we just got home from thE urgent care. We found out that the blister we found on Aiden this morning was from a blister bug & as soon as we got home, he popped it!! I know that this isn't a good thing. have any of yall had to deal with this before??? I know I have to keep it clean but what have yall done?? help please!
Neosproin and bandaid.
What did UC say?
Quoting ♀NoBoysAllowed:" What did UC say?"
All They said was keep it clean or itll spread & not to use peroxide.
Whyd you go to UC for a blister?
Just wash it, put some Neosporin on it and put a bandaid on top. It's not really that big of a thing, they're toxic to Horses not Humans. It shouldn't spread, because the blister is caused by a toxin in the beetles blood secreted when they either bite someone, or are on someone and get defensive. They secrete blood in defense because it contains the toxins. So because of that, the blisters shouldn't spread unless the Beetle's blood is still on your Son.
I think I just jacked that explanation but it's all my brain can do right now lol