3 year old birthday? Betty Draper 1 child; Illinois 776 posts
20th Jun '13

I don't know what to do for my son's birthday?!
Not a lot of money and I don't want to do it at my house because I live with my parents. I was thinking maybe chuckie cheese. I don't know if he's too young for that place. He's never been to one.
Ideas???

Bosco123 1 child; Oklahoma City, OK, United States 1526 posts
20th Jun '13

My 3 year old likes chuck e cheese. Take him there once and see if he likes it. Will there be a lot of kids invited or what? What about at the park/splash pad?

user banned 2 kids; Georgia 24891 posts
20th Jun '13

depending on how many kids you'd be inviting, that could add up real quick.

Barnett Babies Due February 22; 10 kids; Indiana 1770 posts
20th Jun '13

Chuckie Cheese is a place I refuse to do Bdays because everyone else is too on the day you have your Son's, it is overly crowded... The park is a nice place of courseif weather permits!

[Gryffinwhore♥] 3 kids; Poulsbo, Washington 34434 posts
20th Jun '13

I did my son's 2nd birthday at Chuck E' Cheese and he was terrified. lol. We usually stick to parties at home now. You can really keep the cost down by doing it that way.

Since you live with your parents, maybe you could look for a park nearby and do it there?

user banned 3 kids; Ontario 10942 posts
20th Jun '13

Carnival theme.

Set up bobbing for apples, balloon sit and pop. Bean bag toss, ring toss, pick a duck, sucker pull.
temp tattoo booth and face painting, maybe a pi

Mak&Row 18 kids; Portland, Oregon 763 posts
20th Jun '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Barnett Babies:</b>" Chuckie Cheese is a place I refuse to do Bdays because everyone else is too on the day you have your Son's, it is overly crowded... The park is a nice place of courseif weather permits!"</blockquote>

This and as an activity, everyone can make their own ice cream in ziplock bags. The kids shake until ice cream is formed and they can eat it right out of the bag. You can make cupcakes for cheap.

Regarding the ice cream:

http://spoonful.com/recipes/homemade-ice-cream-bag

You could buy a few toppings too.