Adoption Purple Pumpkin Tits 2 kids; 8484 posts
21st Jun '13

We are finally ready to start the process but have no idea where to start.

My husband and I have been married 3 years.
He is a Canadian Citizen and my son is a US Citizen.

Where do we begin so that he can adopt my son?

Can we do the process here in Canada or do we have to go back to where he was born to have it started???

Can anyone tell me where I would call here in Canada to get information.

3 little monsters 3 kids; Olathe, Colorado 50990 posts
21st Jun '13

I'm not sure the exact process but I think you should contact a lawyer that handles family matters to find out the process. You can usually get a free consult and they can at least tell you who to contact if you want to handle the paperwork yourself.