31 weeks pregnant and peeing blood Jordyn Rhodus' mommy Due August 18 (girl); Kentucky 52 posts
23rd Jun '13

I am 31 weeks pregnant and was cramping a couple of hours ago. I went to the bathroom (peed just a few minutes ago and there was blood in the toilet. It doesn't burn or anything so I don't think it is a UTI. But I am having cramps, and peeing blood. Has anyone else ever done this? what could it be?

Christan_89 2 kids; Grapevine, Texas 8043 posts
23rd Jun '13

You sure it's coming from your urethra and not your vagina?

Leeesah 3 kids; Panama City Beach, Florida 240 posts
23rd Jun '13

At 31 weeks I went pee and had blood in my urine. It was a bad kidney infection. I would call your doctor. I had to be kept over night and given strong medicine to help it clear up quick.

GrumpsMama 1 child; Whiskey Dick Mountain, WA, United States 16113 posts
23rd Jun '13

Sounds like a UTI or kidney infection

Jordyn Rhodus' mommy Due August 18 (girl); Kentucky 52 posts
23rd Jun '13

called the hospital and they just told me to watch it. They didnt sound concerned at all. And I am freaking out...

Leeesah 3 kids; Panama City Beach, Florida 240 posts
23rd Jun '13

Call your doctor. That isn't normal.

Alyssa Marie Smith Due December 1; 2 kids; Tacoma, Washington 193 posts
23rd Jun '13

I uraight to the hospital. I called about the same thing at 33 weeks and I had a kidney infection, they still told me to come up and get checked cauyse kidney infections cause preterm labor (ended up having my son at 35 weeks anyways) but my infection was mostly cleared up by delivery time. Don't listen to what they say, call your doc and go to the hospital

Odette Lourens Due August 12 (boy); 1 child; Rotorua, New Zealand 8 posts
23rd Jun '13

sounds like kidney problems i had the same thing in my last pregnancy get some urol from your gp