30 weeks and leaking? Mommy2Twins...And countin Due August 30 (boy); 18 kids; Missouri 27 posts
23rd Jun '13

I have had some high blood pressure and swelling here lately...and this may be TMI but I am having BH that are very painful and feel constantly crampy (no bleeding)....however every time I pee my undies or panty liner (if I have one on) are already wet and its clear.....with an odor that is clearly not pee....and when i wipe the toilet paper is always soaked through (I've NEVER had that before) could I be leaking and should I be seen sooner than my appointment on Wednesday?........

user banned 21 kids; North Dakota 3800 posts
23rd Jun '13

I'd go in and get checked out.

Mommy2Twins...And countin Due August 30 (boy); 18 kids; Missouri 27 posts
23rd Jun '13

I am two hours away from the hospital which is why I ask and my OB only sees you for appointments on Wednesdays....If I didn't have to take that long drive and all I wasn't going to....just wanting some other opinions...Thanks

user banned 21 kids; North Dakota 3800 posts
23rd Jun '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Mommy2Twins...And countin:</b>" I am two hours away from the hospital which is why I ask and my OB only sees you for appointments on ... [snip!] ... Wednesdays....If I didn't have to take that long drive and all I wasn't going to....just wanting some other opinions...Thanks"</blockquote>

I know the feeling. We are 3 hrs away from the hospital and I HATE going in for nothing. Talk about embarrassing/annoying. If I were you I'd put on clean underwear/pad, lay down for 15 min, and sit up suddenly. If you get a gush, it is likely your water...although when my water broke at 27 weeks I never got a gush...just a slow trickle. The nurse even tried telling me my water didn't break...then they did one of those litmus tests and found it had...our dr later eexplained that DS's head was "corking" it.

Mommy2Twins...And countin Due August 30 (boy); 18 kids; Missouri 27 posts
23rd Jun '13

That the other thing my baby was previously VERY high and in my face it seemed but now has moved down and is much lower! I will be getting checked asap thanks again!!