Reply
Flores_party_of_7 20 kids; Seattle, Washington 17095 posts
25th Jun '13
Quoting ♥ my~boysX3+1♥:" You would love to make it to 40 weeks but you wan this baby out now? Ummmm there's something wrong with your thinking. "


Did you read the post? She doesn't want her Dr. to try insisting that she have another c-section, based on the estimated size of her baby. She isn't saying that she wants the baby out because she's miserable. She wants a vaginal birth, and doesn't want to feel pressured into having a repeat c-section.



OP, you can keep doing all the things you're doing, and if your body is ready, maybe it will help. I had my membranes stripped with a couple of my kids, and went into labor within 24 hours both times. I'm a huge supporter of natural births, and letting baby come when they're ready, but you need to do what you feel comfortable with. I would personally refuse the repeat c-section unless there was an immediate need... but you need to be comfortable with your decision.



Good luck mama!

Beth Malone Due July 6 (boy); 2 kids; Steens, Mississippi 16 posts
25th Jun '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Flores_party_of_7:</b>" Did you read the post? She doesn't want her Dr. to try insisting that she have another c-section, based ... [snip!] ... the repeat c-section unless there was an immediate need... but you need to be comfortable with your decision. Good luck mama!"</blockquote>




i probably should have specified it was me freaking out not my Dr. I read a bunch of VBAC horror stories and flipped. I almost decided to schedule a c section but my doc was like you are a very good candidate for VBAC and i suggest you at least try. I should just have the internet taken away until this is over.

jen black 2 kids; California 1864 posts
25th Jun '13

Yes. His lungs were not fully developed and stayed in the nicu for a little over two weeks. He also had jaundiced but that's not that big of a deal

Amy mommy of 4 Due June 27 (boy); 51 kids; Arlington, Washington 361 posts
26th Jun '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Beth Malone:</b>" I need advice on evicting this baby... last Wednesday he was 7 1/2lbs and I was almost 2 centimeters ... [snip!] ... isn't about me being impatient or uncomfortable. I just want to experience a vaginal birth for what is probably my last baby."</blockquote>



Im in the same boat as you except Im wanting a vbac and if I dont go into labor on my iwn by sat I have a c section scheduled. I really dont want the section. Had my membrains stripped twice and only 1.5 cm. I tried everything too. Im getting really anxious to get this boy out in the next 3 days!!!

Amy mommy of 4 Due June 27 (boy); 51 kids; Arlington, Washington 361 posts
26th Jun '13

Im sorry u wanna vbac too. Yeah this is a tough boat. But im 39 and 4. I would wait it out if u can. Im still trying to decide what Im gonna do.