0+12 method Mrs.Hart 'IBakeBoysOnly Due June 2; TTC since Sep 2013; 3 kids; 2 angel babies; Michigan 3520 posts
status 26th Jun '13

Has anyone tried this? Was it successful? What are the basics? I ovulate next week. My Shettles book will be here tomorrow but I'm thinking of doing the 0+12 method instead.

user banned Due October 22 (boy); 17 kids; Dildo, 4998 posts
26th Jun '13

What is it if you don't mind me asking?

Mrs.Hart 'IBakeBoysOnly Due June 2; TTC since Sep 2013; 3 kids; 2 angel babies; Michigan 3520 posts
status 26th Jun '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting ☮HippyMama☮:</b>" What is it if you don't mind me asking?"</blockquote>

It's suppose to be a method of TTC a girl. You wait until ovulation and than have sex 12 hours after ovulation. (That's where the 0+12 comes from.) A lady who had many fails from the Shettles method came up with this. I have many doubts that any of this works but its worth a try I guess.

♥ Jen ♥ 5 kids; Shawnee, Kansas 9056 posts
26th Jun '13

Watching. We are trying to sway for a girl too.

Mrs.Hart 'IBakeBoysOnly Due June 2; TTC since Sep 2013; 3 kids; 2 angel babies; Michigan 3520 posts
status 26th Jun '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Jen S&C Momma:</b>" Watching. We are trying to sway for a girl too."</blockquote>

Have you been doing any of the girl dieting?

♥ Jen ♥ 5 kids; Shawnee, Kansas 9056 posts
26th Jun '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting NkW:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Jen S&C Momma:</b>" Watching. We are trying to sway for a girl too."</blockquote> Have you been doing any of the girl dieting?"</blockquote>

I tried the first two months. Taking a break this month.