Cast Your Vote:
- Never heard -- Votes: 6
- Heard, never tried -- Votes: 0
- Works -- Votes: 0
- Don't work -- Votes: 0
So i'm thinking of trying it, any feed back? Or thngs that worked for you?
What is it and what does it do?
its a herbal supplament that regulates periods and ovulation.
1) Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (DUB)
2) Menstrual irregularities
3) Unexplained female infertility
4) Anovulatory infertility can be used along with Clomiphene citrate
5) Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) protocols
1) It stops abnormal or excessive menstrual bleeding.
2) It regulates and restores normal menstrual flow.
3) Absence of Nausea and Vomiting, Breast tenderness, Headache, unlike hormones.
4) Safe for long term use
5) Can be taken even during menstrual cycle.
6) Improves pregnancy outcomes.
Wow never taken but worth looking into. Thanks!
i got 120 pills fotr $25 on ebay.
<blockquote><b>Quoting ❤Bite Me ❤:</b>" i got 120 pills fotr $25 on ebay."</blockquote>
Do you start them on CD1?
thats what i'm doing.