13 month old THE Draco Malfoy 1 child; Tennessee 19885 posts
30th Jun '13

So i decided to see just how many words DD says, so i wrote them down.

eat (also signs)
more (signs)
bite
no
shoes
baby
ball
ruff ruff (what the doggy says)
mow mow (what the kitty says it's like ow sound)
dada
dog
kitty
juice

moan (phone)

most of those she's been saying for a while. at her 1 yr appt, her pedi said that they're looking for 4-6 words at 1 yr. i think she's well past that. lol

sorry, just having a bragging moment. :D i'm so proud of her and writing this list kinda surprised me.

Vitameatavegamin 19 kids; League City, Texas 5829 posts
30th Jun '13

She's a smart cookie! :)

THE Draco Malfoy 1 child; Tennessee 19885 posts
30th Jun '13
Quoting Lady GooGoo
~~My Pet Wussy~~ 3 kids; USA 23722 posts
30th Jun '13

That's great. How old is she?

My son is 16mths, no clue how many words he can say. I know he knows a shit ton of animal sounds though, he's obsessed.

30th Jun '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting ~~My Pet Wussy~~:</b>" That's great. How old is she? My son is 16mths, no clue how many words he can say. I know he knows a shit ton of animal sounds though, he's obsessed."</blockquote>

Aww I love when they do animal sounds! So cute!
She turned 13 months on the 24th

Meℓony ♥ 1 child; Huntsville, AL, United States 3798 posts
30th Jun '13

She's a smartie! DD is about to be 2 and says probably close to 80 words (of course putting them in sentences).

30th Jun '13
Quoting Meℓony ♥:" She's a smartie! DD is about to be 2 and says probably close to 80 words (of course putting them in sentences). "

haha! little chatterboxes! :lol: she just loves jabbering.

M walls 4 kids; Keenesburg, Colorado 7267 posts
1st Jul '13

That's a lot of words for her age :) I swear joseph said love you yesterday when MIL was visiting

1st Jul '13
Quoting M walls:" That's a lot of words for her age :) I swear joseph said love you yesterday when MIL was visiting"

awww! i guess some think it's not a lot, but it's a lot to me. and lily was trying so hard to say i love you tonight. she got the right amount of syllables! does that count? lol