17 day cycle Mama Risha Due June 5; 1 child; Murfreesboro, 522 posts
30th Jun '13

I usually have a 28 day cycle. Last month was 25 and this month I started af on cd 17. Only thing I've done different the last month or so was take folic acid and prenatal daily. This is far from normal right? :/

Squeaky McGee 2 kids; 3 angel babies; Indiana 63826 posts
30th Jun '13

Yeah, that's not normal. Have you ever had your progesterone levels checked?

Mama Risha Due June 5; 1 child; Murfreesboro, 522 posts
30th Jun '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Squeaky McGee [35 wks]:</b>" Yeah, that's not normal. Have you ever had your progesterone levels checked?"</blockquote>

No. I think it might be time. I was thinking it was the folic acid, but i thought that only helped not hurt. Blehhhhh fml

7 blessings so far.... Due February 3; 6 kids; Glen Burnie, Maryland 8799 posts
30th Jun '13
Quoting J'Kobis Mommy :):" <blockquote><b>Quoting Squeaky McGee [35 wks]:</b>" Yeah, that's not normal. Have you ... [snip!] ... No. I think it might be time. I was thinking it was the folic acid, but i thought that only helped not hurt. Blehhhhh fml"

did you recently stop hormonal bc?

30th Jun '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting 6 blessings so far....:</b>" did you recently stop hormonal bc?"</blockquote>

I haven't used bc in years. Im pretty regular that's why im confused.

7th Jul '13

Well 6 days ago I thought that af started but it was a false alarm. Just a day of spotting. But af was due yesterday and I don't feel her showing her face. I have no clue whats going on with my body because this never happens. Im going to take a test tonight to be sure that im not one of those women who "bleed while pregnant and never know theyre pregnant until theyre in labor." Im officially 2 days late. Ughhhh.