37 weeks 4 days - Labor???? [ftm] Eli's Mama Bear 17 kids; Mandurah, Australia 254 posts
1st Jul '13

i had a bit of energy yesterday and I think I over done some cleaning, cause i've been in pain all day today. I'm not sure if Im having contractions or not, but i have reallllllly bad period like cramps and my lower back hurts,
it hurts like hell when he moves like his skin is rubbing on my skin and it gets stuck together kinda. i feel like a could shit myself as well but cant, haha
No my water has not broke........ or not that i know of. The cramp up for about a minute, minute half but they aren't time-able yet... I've been losing pieces of my mucus plug since 36 weeks. Could I be in labor or whats going on?! Just wanted a few comments on here before going and getting checked out!

susanesque 2 kids; Georgia 8425 posts
1st Jul '13

Could be! I'm jealous. lol

orchidlovingmama 2 kids; Santa Rosa, California 1769 posts
1st Jul '13

If they aren't timeable then its unlikely you are in active labor but this could be the start of pre labor. I would try to stay in bed or relax as much as possible because the baby still needs to bake at least another week at this point. Good luck with you're labor when it happens : )

Aria Dawn's mommy 33 kids; Texas 1864 posts
1st Jul '13

That sounds like the last month I was pregnant. If you have to ask if you're in labor, you're probably not. Good luck.

Squeaky McGee 2 kids; 3 angel babies; Indiana 65151 posts
1st Jul '13
Quoting Aria Dawn's mommy:" That sounds like the last month I was pregnant. If you have to ask if you're in labor, you're probably not. Good luck."

:!:

Yep, I feel like this every day.

Summerfrost 51 kids; Massachusetts 6580 posts
1st Jul '13

Until things are closer together, i doubt it's active labor. I felt like you are describing from about 29ish weeks on through induction at 39 weeks. I lost my mucus plug at 34 weeks and that's when i started dilating and stuff. Labor is so hard to predict. It could happen fast or you could have another month of pregnancy.

Aria Dawn's mommy 33 kids; Texas 1864 posts
1st Jul '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Squeaky McGee [35 wks]:</b>" :!: Yep, I feel like this every day."</blockquote>

I hope this month flies by for you!

Eli's Mama Bear 17 kids; Mandurah, Australia 254 posts
8th Jul '13

My water broke on the 2nd at 8:30 in the morning and I had him on the 3rd at 11:06 in the morning! He couldn't be anymore perfect than he is! ♥