33 weeks! InkDMomma 35 kids; Clinton Township, Michigan 27418 posts
1st Jul '13

I'm 33 weeks already! YAY. I am so close to meeting my little cutie. SO excited.
I'm feeling good besides hot flashes and the constant agonizing pelvis pain. I am all ready for birth! Got my hospital bag packed and all the stuff at home we needed for our sweet babe. All I have left to do is get the big brother/big sister gifts and their over night bags packed for when I go to the hospital.
I cannot wait to see if we end up with a boy or a girl. I feel accomplished that I made it this far without finding out lol
I start my twice a week NSTs until I give birth.
My bump shrunk too!

Here is a few minutes ago
1004566_10151523545926634_959311535_n.jp
and here is 31 weeks ( my 32 wont work for some reason)
994798_10151496530741634_1440521612_n.jp

Nomo 4 kids; Mueang Phuket, Thailand 30487 posts
1st Jul '13

Yaaaaaay so close!!

InkDMomma 35 kids; Clinton Township, Michigan 27418 posts
1st Jul '13
Quoting ☮ Phuket:" Yaaaaaay so close!!"

You too! :D
I have 4-6 more weeks since I'm not allowed to go over that because of the blood thinners.

zombie. 2 kids; Leadville, Colorado 23606 posts
1st Jul '13

Yay!! Youre so cute.

Nomo 4 kids; Mueang Phuket, Thailand 30487 posts
1st Jul '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting InkDMomma:</b>" You too! :D I have 4-6 more weeks since I'm not allowed to go over that because of the blood thinners."</blockquote>

I know. I'm ready but I'm not lol

1st Jul '13
Quoting ☮ Phuket:" <blockquote><b>Quoting InkDMomma:</b>" You too! :D I have 4-6 more weeks since I'm ... [snip!] ... since I'm not allowed to go over that because of the blood thinners."</blockquote> I know. I'm ready but I'm not lol"

Same here lol
I really want to meet our baby, see what sex and everything and be able to function without crying because of all the pain in my pelvis. BUT at the same time I love being pregnant and I know I am going to miss not feeling these sweet little movements.

HIATUS 19 kids; New York 2833 posts
3rd Jul '13

I know I'm a few days late, but my daughter was looking at the computer screen when I clicked on this and said, "Boy Mom, she sure is pretty and fancy!" Lol. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!! :)

3rd Jul '13
Quoting HIATUS:" I know I'm a few days late, but my daughter was looking at the computer screen when I clicked on this ... [snip!] ... when I clicked on this and said, "Boy Mom, she sure is pretty and fancy!" Lol. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!! :)"

bahahaha aww how sweet of her!
thank you.