36 week check up *Big Mama of 4* 20 kids; Jackson, Tennessee 363 posts
1st Jul '13

Well just came home from my prenatal appointment. They did my last lab tests including the Group Strep B test. Hopefully I will test negative. I have a bad reaction to the antibiotics. Anyways, the doctor said that this baby will be bigger than my youngest daughter, Jayla. She was 7 lbs. 11oz. I'm kinda scared. Anyways, the baby is already engaged in my pelvis. The doctor said if I go into labor now they won't stop my contractions. She said I am more than ready to have this baby. I hope I go into la bor on my own this time. How is everyone else doing?

user banned 1 child; Alberta 137 posts
1st Jul '13

I never had to do that test. I am doing alright with having gestational hypertension though our baby(found out its a little girl last Monday) I am getting monitored everyday but physically three times a week with nurses,doctors appointments and blood work every week. I am a little nervous since I was told they are going to induce me because of my high blood pressure, the platelets in my blood slowly dropping and they want her out before something happens to my liver but I won't know as it could be a few days or ten days until they induce me only my doctor can tell me.

Brittany A N Smith Due July 26; Japan 2 posts
1st Jul '13
Quoting *P.Y.T w/ 4 Angels*:" Well just came home from my prenatal appointment. They did my last lab tests including the Group Strep ... [snip!] ... She said I am more than ready to have this baby. I hope I go into la bor on my own this time. How is everyone else doing?"

I did my Group Strep last week. Im hoping for a negative outcome as well. I sure wish I was as lucky as you. I thought I would be ready right now but all of the sudden this baby has turned Breech...smh. I was induced last time with my daughter. Im hoping to go into labor on my own but we shall see. Im too ready girl!

*Big Mama of 4* 20 kids; Jackson, Tennessee 363 posts
1st Jul '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Brittany A N Smith:</b>" I did my Group Strep last week. Im hoping for a negative outcome as well. I sure wish I was as lucky ... [snip!] ... I was induced last time with my daughter. Im hoping to go into labor on my own but we shall see. Im too ready girl!"</blockquote>

I was scared that my baby was breech. My doctor checked and showed me where the head was. How far along are you?

*Big Mama of 4* 20 kids; Jackson, Tennessee 363 posts
1st Jul '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting VictoriaM27:</b>" I never had to do that test. I am doing alright with having gestational hypertension though our baby(found ... [snip!] ... happens to my liver but I won't know as it could be a few days or ten days until they induce me only my doctor can tell me."</blockquote>

May be soon seeing as your due date is only 28 days away. I know you have to be exhausted from all those appointments.