29 weeks and no energy Shealene Schuckers Due September 15 (boy); 1 child; Pennsylvania 384 posts
4th Jul '13

Ughhh...I still have awhile to go and my energy is in short supply. It's getting to the point where sleep is uncomfortable and it's hard to take naps because I have an energetic 5 year old. I feel bad being lazy with her wanting to play and run around. I don't have low iron, I always take my prenatals. I just don't want this next 2-3 months to be so miserable. Had SO much energy, even in the first trimester, up until about a week ago. Blahhhhh...anyone else feeling this way? What do you usually do to help?

Photo Assassin 67 kids; Louisville, Kentucky 1666 posts
4th Jul '13

I don't know...still haven't found my "second" wind. I have a 5 year old and an ADHD 9 yr old. oh, and a horn dog for a husband who wants to stick it in every hole imaginable.

I just want to lay down and sleep.

Shealene Schuckers Due September 15 (boy); 1 child; Pennsylvania 384 posts
4th Jul '13
Quoting Photo Assassin *29weeks*:" I don't know...still haven't found my "second" wind. I have a 5 year old and an ADHD 9 yr old. oh, and ... [snip!] ... 9 yr old. oh, and a horn dog for a husband who wants to stick it in every hole imaginable. I just want to lay down and sleep."

I'm assuming it's only gonna get worse then. I don't remember this part from the first go round. And oh my, yeah, my husband is the same exact way, I mean it's cool you don't think I look like complete dog shit, but come on, if I barely have enough energy to wash a couple dishes...I don't wanna have sex 10 times a day. Hell, I don't wanna have sex at all right now. But, it's alllll he thinks about, I swear I can't walk past him without getting a b**b honk, like wtf. I hope this gets better.

izzy+Ethan 2 kids; Edmonton, Alberta 4056 posts
4th Jul '13

i had no energy until like 32 weeks with my second ...always tired lazy.

Shealene Schuckers Due September 15 (boy); 1 child; Pennsylvania 384 posts
4th Jul '13
Quoting izzy+Ethan:" i had no energy until like 32 weeks with my second ...always tired lazy. "

Oh God, well here's hoping it does come back. I dunno how I'm gonna be like this for another couple months. This is crap, I have so much I need to do, I just don't wanna move.

izzy+Ethan 2 kids; Edmonton, Alberta 4056 posts
4th Jul '13
Quoting Shealene Schuckers:" Oh God, well here's hoping it does come back. I dunno how I'm gonna be like this for another couple months. This is crap, I have so much I need to do, I just don't wanna move. "

lol i still have those moments then i look at my house and go ugh time to move LOL

Babyboy Jace 1 child; Gaithersburg, Maryland 73 posts
4th Jul '13

I feel the same way! I'm exhausted and I can't ever get a good night's rest! I went to my OB a few days ago and he said I was having contractions 4 in an hour. He wasn't too concerned but If I am having restless nights then maybe early labor is near?

Jαɴɴα ツ Due March 5 (girl); 2 kids; Tromsø, TR, Norway 174 posts
4th Jul '13

I'm 22 weeks and feel the same way. I'm so tired and soooooo slow. I hate it. I'm hoping that by at least 25 weeks, I get that 2nd trimester energy rush.

Photo Assassin 67 kids; Louisville, Kentucky 1666 posts
4th Jul '13
Quoting Babyboy Jace:" I feel the same way! I'm exhausted and I can't ever get a good night's rest! I went to my OB a few days ... [snip!] ... having contractions 4 in an hour. He wasn't too concerned but If I am having restless nights then maybe early labor is near?"

I was in L&D because I was having them every 3 minutes. Now they're down to 4 an hour. I'd love for this baby to come sooner than later (only if hes healthy of course!)

This is our last baby, and I am getting big as a house, hard to walk, move, or even sit. 10 more weeks, and I am about to pull my own hair out!!

Babyboy Jace 1 child; Gaithersburg, Maryland 73 posts
4th Jul '13
Quoting Photo Assassin *29weeks*:" I was in L&D because I was having them every 3 minutes. Now they're down to 4 an hour. I'd love for ... [snip!] ... baby, and I am getting big as a house, hard to walk, move, or even sit. 10 more weeks, and I am about to pull my own hair out!!"

I feel the same exact way! I went to L&D a few days ago because i was having insomnia and extreme pressure! But all they tell me is the same (rest, put your feet up and drink fluids) This is my first pregnancy and I am getting exhausted! I've gained 50 lbs, I have no energy to go anywhere! I would proabley pull my hair out too if I have to wait the full 10 weeks!